3D Vs Real life

Coffee

I don't know
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm really interested to see how 3D/4D scan photos compare to real life? Did the facial features you saw on the 3D scan look like how your baby looked like when s/he was born? Could you see a good representation? Would anyone be able to post comparison pics of their 3d scan and their baby?
Thanks!

i think it looks pretty simmilar

Attachments

• 29 weeks 4d 002.jpg
    29 weeks 4d 002.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF1089.jpg
    DSCF1089.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1087.jpg
    DSCF1087.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 10
wow rach that is amazing you can defo tell!! cant wait to compare ernies 4d pic with him when he is born!!

Warning: This picture may shock you! :rofl: She was the spitting image of her 4D scan..

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/DSC00020.jpg

WOW they are both REALLY REALLY good! im so hoping for a good scan next week! :D

how far along were you both when you had your scans?

Ours were very similar but it is hard to imigaine it until baby is born!!

Im having a 4d scan tomorrow, im sooo excited but scared too, hope it doesn't freak me out and hope little sausage is ok xxx

Wow they're great pics!!!! So accurate!!! Is it OK to ask how much it cost to have the scan?

it depends where you go hun,

Ive got mine for 65£ thats for 10 minuites and 2 pictures ... i dont know about some people but for me being scaned for 10 minuites is more than enough for me! i only want a sexing scan plus i can buy a dvd of all the pictures (at least 20) for £20 and i get to pick which 2 i get printed out so im happy with that :)

most websites have a price list :)

I had one done last week and it cost me $175 for an hour (I live in Canada) and an extra $25 for the DVD.

Wow thanks guys - i can't believe how similar to real life they look! (Although now that i've said that outloud i'm wondering why i ever thought they wouldn't look similar??!! :dohh:).
Can't wait to have mine now! Thanks ever so much for sharing x

^^^ lol too funny its something i have thought about too though :) cant wait to post here on saturday!!!!

We plan on getting some done when the time comes, so I think if we actually do I will be happy with my decision. Get a little sneak peek! :D

I wasn't sure if we would go for a 3d/4d or just a normal 2d one. Now I know for sure lol:happydance::happydance:
these are just fantastic though it is difficult to look at the 3D image and imagine the baby but I'm sure if you practice enough you will have a perfect image of the wee one in your head . They are very very good indeed and now I can't wait to get to that stage!! We are going to get one i think around 26 or 28 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"