3days late

Slawrence7

Reaction score
Well lady's, me and the husband had agreement about pregnancy..we going with the method if it happens it happens. And I think it may have happened on our cruise last month.. Aunt flow came 2 days after we returned from the cruise. It was a weird period but I just brushed it off...I was excited it was a short period no heavy day.. When usual it's heavy on the 2 day and last for 6-7days.. During the following week I was just so happy relaxed peaceful..but then My stomach started to hurt severely and cramping..i thought it may be from the hot sauces we brought home from our trip...But later On I started to get dizzy my sense of smell was strong....I put on perfume I love on and I started gagging I had to wash it off. I had been with stomach and nausea headaches for two weeks. But at work there were people with the flu and stomach flu and so I brushed it off. Cramps were going on.. I was super emotional to the snap of a finger and I'm usually not...I've been sneezing ,acne and this all came to mind when I've missed my period it is 3 days late. I have cramping bloating really sore breast...Just a little weirded out and excited at the same time. I will be testing today .

It certainly sounds like something could be going on! Have you tested yet?

I will be today... I woke this morning nauseated , stomach upset ,stuffy nose again and very hot temp wise.

Yes, I did and it's negative.. I also started aunt flow... But I'm just soooo sick to my stomache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->