3DPO (29/1/11) anyone want to join me??

MummyP2b

Reaction score
I'm feeling hopeful this cycle for my BFP but I'm now feeling worried that now I'm my 2ww that we didn't do enough.
I think we did but I cant help wondering if we could have done more.

I'll be testing on Valentines day. AF is due on 11th feb but would really love to be able to hold out to test then if AF hasnt showed up before hand.

Anyone want to join me in the long wait for testing day??

WE CAN DO THIS LADIES :thumbup:

Heya! I think I am 5dpo, but I'm not very good at this calculating business so could be a couple less or couple more! AF is due between 8th-12th feb, its never quite the same!

Going to try to hold out to test until the 12th but I'll probably cave at the 8th!!

How do you work out dpo? Do you go from the day after you first start ovulating or the day after you finish ovulating?

Em xx

Hi Em,
Thank you for replying to the post, :D
Fingers crossed for us both :)
Any symptoms for you yet - I said I won't symptom spot this time round but it's hard not too.
Already get the sicky feeling and bloated! :(

I thought it was the first day after ovulation so I ovulated (apparently) on wednesday (26th) and today is 3 dpo.

It is really confusing!!
:) xx

hi ladies!

I'm about 4-5DPO and I'll be testing around Feb 12-14th if AF doesn't show itself before that.

Hope we'd get our Valentine BFP! :dust:

hi yellowbell -
wow your from singapore!! Isnt this website great how we get to share journeys with people from the other side of the globe!! Amazing!!

I really hope valentines day is extra special for us!! :D
xx

ok so I think I am 5dpo :)

Ive had butterflies low down weds and thurs and occasionally flutters today. I had a wave of nausea last night (very short lasting) and another slightly longer one this afternoon. I'm not sure if Im bloated or not though.

Im probs spotting things that I would never otherwise notice lol

Em xxx

Don't you just hate symptom spotting - I do!!

I now have this weird taste in my mouth and it won't go away!!
I have heard about people saying they have a taste of metal in there mouth and then they were pg - but I am only 3dpo so its far too early!

Its disgusting!!
Was also feeling a little sick this morning but only seems to last up until lunch time and then disappears.

N xx

Symptom spotting is definately the worst! I do intermittently feel a little bit sick, but its just when I move around I think lol. Bottom of my back is twinging too, but thats probs just the way ive been sat on the sofa! Oh who knows, I just wanna test :(
Em xxx

Hi ladies!!

I'm 3dpo today. Not symptom spotting this month or googling for that matter! Trying to keep sane in this awful 2ww but I can imagine I'll be in here reporting every feeling I experience!
Testing on 8th and I will hold out until then!! (or i'll try!)

Lots to keep my mind busy this time coz just sold house and found one today that we loved! So all tied up in offers etc - did have my thoughts on baby room decorating but quickly shook them away, honestly;) xx
Good luck ladies :dust:

Hi debralouise - your daughter in the pic is beautiful!
I really dont want to be symptom spotting either....

Good luck with your moving house journey. We are moving house on the 11th feb (due date) so just under 2 weeks worth of packing left, Hopefully the next 2 weeks will go quickly for us!! :)

Oooh sounds like you ladies have lots to keep you busy for the next couple weeks! I cant do any more wedding planning at the minute, and oh has just gone away for 3 weeks so struggling to pass the time this weekend! Im working quite a lot next week, so time will hopefully fly past then!

Em xx

We'll keep you company! I spend all my day on here! refreshing all the time!!
It's annoyingly addictive ;)

Ive just popped round to see my next door neighbour who has just had her 2nd baby - she is 8 days old now. She is sooooo cute! got a little cuddle in too but didn't help the broodiness!! :(

Yucky taste still in my mouth! :(

Lol ya dont need to tell me about babies not helping broodiness... im a NICU nurse! surrounded by newborn babies at work every day!

I think I'm bloated :S either that or Ive been putting weight on and not noticed :(

Im sooo worried about not fitting in my wedding dress if I am pregnant!

Em xxx

Symptom spotting is definately the worst! I do intermittently feel a little bit sick, but its just when I move around I think lol. Bottom of my back is twinging too, but thats probs just the way ive been sat on the sofa! Oh who knows, I just wanna test :(
Em xxx

Don't you just hate symptom spotting - I do!!

I now have this weird taste in my mouth and it won't go away!!
I have heard about people saying they have a taste of metal in there mouth and then they were pg - but I am only 3dpo so its far too early!

Its disgusting!!
Was also feeling a little sick this morning but only seems to last up until lunch time and then disappears.

N xx

Ive been feeling symptoms from 1DPO which is making me think im crazy because i know the eggy wouldn't even have hit the sides by then.

I think im crazy!

Hi debralouise - your daughter in the pic is beautiful!
I really dont want to be symptom spotting either....

Good luck with your moving house journey. We are moving house on the 11th feb (due date) so just under 2 weeks worth of packing left, Hopefully the next 2 weeks will go quickly for us!! :)

hahaha i also move house on the 11th feb. Ive ordered a removal company but i have to pack my self the prices for them packing are just stupid.

Good luck with all your house moving! No lifting things to heavy! Dont want you both shifting that sticky bean!

Em xxx

that's something that concerns me about moving house when we are, I could be pregnant then and don't want to jeopardize anything but then I don't want to make it too obvious! We are having a lot of helpers that day so I might just lift the light things into cars and then stay over at the new house and 'organise' boxes!

I think I need a lesson in how to not give away the fact I MIGHT be pregnant when moving house!!!

Good look with your move freakles.

Is there a certain point on your tongue where you felt that metal taste? I feel it at the back! It's so annoyingly yuck!!

I dont taste anything I'm afraid so cant help with that one! I wanna know now! I dont want to wait to test! lol

Em xxx

Perhaps selling houses is a sign ladies!!
Good luck with the moving, your so much further forward that we are. Offers going in now do just gotta wait and see now. To be honest it's keeping me occupied during this 2WW.
I think no one will think anything about not moving heavy boxes, I wouldn't worry. Pregnant or not, I would be doing the organisation (aka bossing people around)

I know I'm not SS this month but crikey, I'm exhausted!! Hopefully a good sign and strangely rather than having the usual sunday night glass of wine, I've opted for a cup of tea, very unlike me.

How u all feeling ladies? Xx

I'm hoping that the new house will bring good things!
Sometimes they say new house - new baby...

Luckily we don't have the stresses of selling and buying just yet. We are only renting which is a big pain as we are never quite sure how long we have in a place and can only put our touches to the place up to a certain extent.
I will be organising!! Not lifting!!

Something else that I thought of today was that, my parents have booked us all to go to centre parcs for a week beginning of march - If I was to get pregnant this cycle I would be 7 weeks pg by the time we are there... The rapids are the best!!! I'm not too sure if I'll be able to go on them!
Also hubby and I were talking today about activities we would like to do when we are there. (We were on a walk and walked passed a field of horses - I started talking to one stood by the fence) My DH asked if I would like to go horse riding when we are at centre parcs, I said I'd love to but again don't know if it's something that would be a very good idea if I was only 7 weeks pregnant!

I havent got any symptoms at the mo - none today apart from the usual nausea in the morning (normal for this time of month)
Trying my hardest not to SS - Sure is difficult!

I hope this 2ww goes quick anyways!
:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"