3DPO (29/1/11) anyone want to join me??

Well ladies I have been totally symptomless all day :( I suppose I should be thankful that I'm not exhausted or feeling nauseous.... but Im not feeling at all how I expect pregnancy to feel :(

Em xxx

Maybe this is what is feels like to be 3 weeks pregnant nearly! Ha! thats so early!
It does seem like a lot of ladies who got their BFP's they didn't have many symptoms!

Hopeful we get our BFP's very soon! :)

hello all new to the site this is my 1st post.... mummyp2b... im due to have my period on the 11 aswell my big O day was the 28th..had s*x 4 days b4 big O day (sorry tmi) and on the 28th O day from tht afternoon i have had period like pains or dull aches but some really hurt its mainly on the right but goes to centre and left a little my cuppa teas taste sour and feel so rough, i know its only 4 days past o day but who know... prob just me having high hopes, all tho this has never happened before.... fingers crossed for u tho xx

welcome greyhorse!! :flower:

Any symptom is good I suppose - nothing for me to report today (obviously not SS:wacko: but i did nearly throw up on the way home!)

I really like the 'new house, new baby' idea! whoop - I'll have one of those please!

Got our offer accepted today, with the exception of surveys etc but im so pleased, would love to be looking at nursery designs (trying to resist!)

How are you all today? xx :hugs::hugs:

hello :)

:nope: feel rough keep geting stomach pains/cramps feel dizzy and this over welming feeling of sheer panic its a really horiable feeling, like im spaced out, i have doc's friday as never ever felt like this before and im bit scared, and if i do end up pregnant i have never felt this bad so early after ovulation day!!

hello :)

:nope: feel rough keep geting stomach pains/cramps feel dizzy and this over welming feeling of sheer panic its a really horiable feeling, like im spaced out, i have doc's friday as never ever felt like this before and im bit scared, and if i do end up pregnant i have never felt this bad so early after ovulation day!!

When I was pregnant with my son I actually went to the dr. because I was having horrible panic attacks with heart palpitations about 9dpo. I ended up getting a bfp about 17dpo. Hope you get some answers soon!

Hi all!!!!
hope everyone has had a good day.
Sorry to hear your feeling so rough greyhorse. I hope you get better or get some answers!

I have had some weird feelings that I can't explain! Went to the shops and was standing still and I felt my heart go really quick for at least 2 minutes (was waiting for hubby to choose a pair of jeans he liked) I felt my pulse and tried to time it but when I got passed 30 and 40 bpm I couldn't count quick enough!
I felt absolutely fine but was quite aware of my heart beat raising!! Strange

The only other thing I've noticed is I've had some really bad twinges all over! :(

The other wierd thing that happened was, I've been dry (CM wise) quite a lot before Ov which was quite unusual for me, I've had the odd creamy stuff and eggwhite stuff here and there but today I was busting for the loo on route to the shops I had to nip in to my mums to use the toilet, when I wiped there was a massive pool of CM on the tissue..... weird or what.... It was like a build up!

Anyways - Hope everyones mondays have been good to you! :)

Hi all!!!!
hope everyone has had a good day.
Sorry to hear your feeling so rough greyhorse. I hope you get better or get some answers!

I have had some weird feelings that I can't explain! Went to the shops and was standing still and I felt my heart go really quick for at least 2 minutes (was waiting for hubby to choose a pair of jeans he liked) I felt my pulse and tried to time it but when I got passed 30 and 40 bpm I couldn't count quick enough!
I felt absolutely fine but was quite aware of my heart beat raising!! Strange

The only other thing I've noticed is I've had some really bad twinges all over! :(

The other wierd thing that happened was, I've been dry (CM wise) quite a lot before Ov which was quite unusual for me, I've had the odd creamy stuff and eggwhite stuff here and there but today I was busting for the loo on route to the shops I had to nip in to my mums to use the toilet, when I wiped there was a massive pool of CM on the tissue..... weird or what.... It was like a build up!

Anyways - Hope everyones mondays have been good to you! :)

Oooh Ive been similar today.

I passed a fair amount of pale yellow CM (sorry for TMI), I know yellow can be a sign of infection but I dont have any other signs. Also when I looked it up, pale yellow is a rarer sign in early pregnancy so FX'd!

Ive been having a few odd twinges too this evening, down my right side. Just under my boob and in my lower abdomen.

Also ran to the bathroom earlier coz I thought I was going to be sick. I wasnt, and the nausea quickly passed but still, thats not normal for me!!

Em xx

All sounding positive ladies!!
Hope u feel better soon greyhorse, sounds like yr having a tricky time :(

Well this 2WW is flying by and had no daft urges to test (usually do at this point) fingers x'd xx xx

thanks, hoping im going to get 2 lines on me test in a week or so if i can hold out that long... not to good with the abrevecations but pretty sure ur meanoing means down below discharge sorry sounds yuk me saying tht but hoping it isa what ur talking about, but i have had this alot more than normal i only ever get this on or 1 dpo, this may sound silly but i feel tht run down and emotional pregancy feeling but im only 4 dpo?? dieing to do a test but think im gonna wait 2 more day lol hope everyone else is feeling well fingers crossed for u all

thanks, hoping im going to get 2 lines on me test in a week or so if i can hold out that long... not to good with the abrevecations but pretty sure ur meanoing means down below discharge sorry sounds yuk me saying tht but hoping it isa what ur talking about, but i have had this alot more than normal i only ever get this on or 1 dpo, this may sound silly but i feel tht run down and emotional pregancy feeling but im only 4 dpo?? dieing to do a test but think im gonna wait 2 more day lol hope everyone else is feeling well fingers crossed for u all

Yep thats what we were talking about CM=cervical mucous

I hope you feel better soon :)

Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back