3dpo and completely dry CM!

Nadyaraza

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I'm 3dpo. Had ewcm a day before positive opk and since then I've been completely dry. Absolutely nothing I mean. Can't see can't feel any cm. Am I out???
I've read so many posts about creamy cm or even ewcm in the 2ww that resulted in bfp! Feeling really bummed out now.

You girls think this is a bad sign?

Not at all, every woman is different. Progesterone often causes cm to be scant during LP.

I'm usually drier during LP though not entirely bone dry. This month I'm having the opposite problem :sick:

Thank you ponkmonki. I am actually one dry... but generally I'm dry too. However I miscarried in dec and that time 2dpo I had creamy cm. I have zero symptoms this time and I'm wondering if I should just accept this months a bust 😞
Two years ttc#1 you can imagine how defeated I am right now

try not to think too much into it every one is different x

You're definitely not out yet lovely. Every pregnancy is definitely different, none of mine have been exactly the same.

Everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies
Feel better listening to you guys! ❤❤

Hey everyone
I'm now 9dpo and still dry 😞
Just had a very tiny bit of yellow tinged slightly ewcm when I wiped on tp yesterday. Nothing much. Today even that's gone. I'm convinced now that I'm out this month 😭😭
Also I don't know why I did this to myself but I poas yesterday and ofcourse it was negative.
Feeling so down. When will my time come? 😕

Im 8dpo and dry. My underwear feels wet but when i wipe theres nothing. Normally in my pregnancies ill have what looks like ewcm and white cm like lotion but nothing yet. It also doesnt occur til after implantation of the fetus so maybe thats why. It certainly doesnt mean we are out. Even at 9dpo.

Thanks justonemore31 for the hopeful response. I'm on clomid round two and I was wondering if switching to letrozole is doable should I be out this month.... here's the thing... the first obgyn I went to actually told me to start letrozole 2.5mg twice a day for 5 days (days 2-6) but then I moved countries before I could start. Went to another obgyn and they said it's the same thing but recommended clomid. Now since my m/c in dec my period in jan and feb have been heavier than the bleeding I had in my m/c and I've read how clomid thins out uterus lining and can sometimes inhibit implantation even if there is ovulation...
my question to you and all the ladies here is that what if next month I just take letrozole instead?? Do you guys think it's a good idea or a bad one?

I'm not familiar with either Clomid or Letrozole. If Clomid is giving you super heavy periods and you think perhaps preventing implantation, it's a good idea to try something else. Have you heard of myoinositol?

No wrapunzel I have no idea what that is. I can't ovulate on my own and clomid and letrozole both basically assist in that. Also with any sort of assistance like that the cycle should be monitored and if you recall i wrote earlier that my doctors here seem to think my husband and I aren't really priority being 38 and an older couple. They don't bother with scanning us and day 21 labs for me or to call in mid cycle to check follicle growth.

What is myonisotol for?

Myoinositol helps you ovulate, but it isn't a drug more like a vitamin, so the side effects are different.

click here for a study and here for an article

I used it this month, I don't have PCOS but I do know my left ovary is lazy and I want twins. :bfp:!

Also I'm sorry your doctor isn't caring for you properly. It's very odd because I've heard of the same thing happening, but usually to younger women while the doc focuses on his older, "more in need of help" patients

Have you considered switching? Or sometimes I've had success being very direct with healthcare professionals, being my own doctor in a way asking for specific labs or medications and they discuss why I want it and boom, done.

Thank you so much and omg you got your bfp!!!!! Congratulations!!! Incredible news! ❤❤

How many mg should I take and which brand would you recommend?

Thanks! I used Jazzee Naturals powder form. The dose is so high you should get powder -- jar called for a level teaspoon, I took a heaping teaspoon, about 6g I think. It tastes vaguely sweet, easy to take, I mix it into plain water or a cooled down herbal tea.

I've also heard good things about soy isoflavones acting as Clomid, but I don't have personal experience with it

Thank you so much wrapunzel for the help and advice 😊 Say a prayer for all of us that we get to see our bfps soon too!

You're so welcome, I hope it works for you if you decide to try it out.

I'm praying for all of us every day, I actually start to cry when I think about all the lovely ladies who I've chatted with over the last month who didn't get their BFP along with me. I wish I could share. I felt this way last pg too and looked into surrogacy but it isn't for me

Awww I'm sure God will listen to you and we will all have our day too. Only women trying to conceive can understand what others like us go through... day end I believe if it's written for you you'll have it no matter what. And if not then well we can't fight fate. But one can always hope and pray and I believe in the power of prayer. God knows that's the biggest think pushing me forward every month and making me try again.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->