3DPO and going nuts, anyone else?

i will be on dpo starting Saturday ...so i will tag along with you in the craziness of the 2ww:)...i will probably test around the 17th so 2 later then you...

anyway crossing fingers for you and i hope you are starting to feel some sympthon very soon :)

are you testing at home or you go to see a doctor AG?

They will be doing a blood test.
I can test at home but i dont know if it would be accurate since i had to take a hcg shot

Good morning beautiful !

just checking on ya to see how you are feeling :) but i will imagine sympthon will not be kicking so early in the game yet...but we never know either.

i always thought if i get PG i will just wake up one day and know i am...but now i am not that convince of my theory anymore..what about you ? do you think you instinct will tell you ?

I'm going very nuts - i got a +opk on CD18 and a negative on CD19. Had EWCM and my CP was optimum but FF hasn't registered ovulation yet and i'm CD22!!! i've worked out i should be about 3 DPO if i did O on CD19.... but when i tinkered with FF it said CD20?? when my CP was out and i didn't have EWCM?!?!?!

Man am i confused!

I'll hopefully be in the 2WW soon.

Good luck lovely.

:hug:

3 dpo as of today!! Bring on them symptoms!! or, if NeyNey's bfp is any indication then nevermind the symptoms, just a good old fashion dose of patience to wait til af is late and then a juicy BFP!!!!!!!! :D
:hugs:

Sounds good to me :lol:

All i have is my trousers are tighter :blush:

3 dpo for me as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooo! 2ww here we come !!!!!!!!!!

my trousers always feel tighter as well but all year around:rofl:

Im at aprox cycle 23 .. days are going by slow ,it so sucks!!
baby dust everyone!

YAY!!!! Firebabe have join us!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

:hi: Firebabe

Back at work today and got stuck into overtime already :lol: but at least thats another day almost done :D

i just wake up:) kind of late 11 am here...but i still took my temp at 7:30...of course no sympthoms yet but i really hope i will puke my guts out by next week:rofl:

Ag you just hit the 10 days wait mark !!!:happydance::happydance:
do you usually have any sign before AF comes or not ?

Hi ladies 3DPO today, a few days behind you but hoping that this is the BFP thread! Good luck all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"