3dpo and new to this site :)

Ashlee B x

Teejay N Kaycie
Reaction score
Hi guys jus thought id do my first post, yay!!

well i fink im 3dpo n not much happenin, jus very very tired, all day, getting waves of nausea, and i will snap quite quickly :wacko:

anyone else on 3dpo who wants to sympton spot? Ive also been ttc for 19 months so cud use some baby dust hehe x

Hey there. I'm not as far along as you but close so ill be watching your symptoms to your (hopefully) bfp. Last month was my first month ttc and from 4 dpo until AF came I had every symptom so this month i'm going to try to just wait for the BFP or AF and not obsess over the symptoms lol. GOOD LUCK!:thumbup:

Aww thank you.
Ill be watchin for yours too. i seem to always get every sympton going n then just turns to nothin lol so hard not to test tho isnt it i find myself doin them from about 7dpo hehe

Good luck and lots of baby dust your way. I have been trying for a while also so I know how frustrating it is.

Aww thank you.
Ill be watchin for yours too. i seem to always get every sympton going n then just turns to nothin lol so hard not to test tho isnt it i find myself doin them from about 7dpo hehe

Oh you have no idea, last month I tested at about 2 dpo.... Sad for me, good for the pregnancy test makers!

haha i did used to do that too, just for the sake of it, i new nothin wud show up i jus liked watchin em, just incase. i spend a small fortune every month tho, silly me hey!!
Thank you jeoestreich :) how many dpo r u? how long u been ttc?

I'm about 4 dpo today so i'm about the same as you, i've been ttc for 10 months since a mmc and a very long time ttc before that too. This is the slowest part of the month! I also test way way too early, plus my whole cycle is about 25 days so to test at 7dpo puts me only around cycle day 18 which still seems way too early. I still do it though :blush: I am trying to hold out til next Friday but reckon I'll start about Sunday night, if I can wait that long :haha:

lets hope this can be our month for a :bfp:

I'm 3dpo today - never done the symptom spotting before. Been TTC for a while now but more actively the last 7 months. Got a positive OPK in January, an ALMOST positive last month, and a positive on the 6th. Because I haven't been ovulating regularly my ob/gyn gave me Femara for cd3-7 to help get me to ovulate, it worked. cd14pm I had pains in my right side and lower back that went away after a couple minutes (what I'll assume was ovulation pain), I didn't test that night, but the next morning was positive (cd15) and cd15pm was negative.
Symptom Spotting
OD (cd14pm going into cd15am): pain in right side/back, lots of EWCM
1dpo: CM a little bit thicker but still stretchy.
2dpo: CM a lot thicker, almost creamy. CRAMPS. started out really mild, turned into AF like cramps.
3dpo: Creamy CM. mild cramps. irritability (big time). super tired. couple be my imagination but it seems my nipples are getting a bit sensitive.

My cycles are short, only about 25 days, so glad that I O'd earlier than my almost positive last month (cd18!!!). Hoping for a :bfp: this month. I'd love to get my positive right before Fathers Day. Will you be waiting for AF to be late, or will you start testing before that?
:dust: :dust: :dust:

(I have a 2ww thread on here too, but would be happy to join yours)

Oh wow seems like your very similar to me altho my docs have been testin me for about 5-6 months now with blood tests to check if i do actually ovulate n it seems 1 in 4 i have done so far,waitin results for the 5th one. ive lready started testin hehe oops!! i cant help myself im s desperate to see those 2 lil lines :)
Took my 3yr old to see his nephew yesterday whos 3 months old and it was amazin, he was so sweet, he gave him his bottle, wiped up dribble but cudnt understand why he couldnt play cars with him. So im very excited now about givin him a sibling :)
When are you testin?

symptom spotting (TMI alert): 4dpo! weird, I got up to pee because it felt like my bladder was going to EXPLODE. After, in the toilet was almost like a small clump of pink CM settled on the bottom. [think like a clot when you're on af not dark red, or red even.] Weird. Off to work. Have a lovely day ladies.

:dust:

symptom spotting (TMI alert): 4dpo! weird, I got up to pee because it felt like my bladder was going to EXPLODE. After, in the toilet was almost like a small clump of pink CM settled on the bottom. [think like a clot when you're on af not dark red, or red even.] Weird. Off to work. Have a lovely day ladies.

:dust:

Hey :flower:
Ive not experienced anything like that b4 so cant help you there but i do bring u lots of :dust: your way xx

Neither have I which is why I even bothered to type it this morning. There was no other spotting or anything, just that. However, here comes some more cramping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"