• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3DPO any tww buddies??

rosebaby

Reaction score
So I think I o'd this month ( after 9 months!!!) because I had some possible EWCM, cramping and my breasts have been hurting for the last 3 days ( REALLY hurting). I used to track my BBT but stopped, however I took it the last 2 mornings and its above my normal coverline. Now I haven't been sleeping well cause I have to pee CONSTANTLY! So I don't know if the BBT is accurate..but I am going to go ahead and say I am in TWW to be safe.

Soo anyway, who is with me and wants to symptom spot and go through the wait with me?

I know 3 DPO is to early but heres whats going on so far:

Sore BBs swollen, esp on the sides which could be from progesterone after ovulation

Frequent urination..constant ..like every 15 minutes! I had a UTI a few weeks back but this is different. I don't have pain..and I go alot every time..so idk

Restless sleeping and hot flashes...this could be from clomid which I have been taking for 3 cycles now.

Hope someone will join me!!!

Hey! This is my first post on this site... Im so glad to have finally found somewhere I cant talk to women who are going through the same things as me! My husband and I have been ttc for a year and a half... I just began clomid 50mg cd 5-9 and 1500mg metformin a day. The only thing I am feeling out of the orinary is lower back pain.. I generally get this 5-6 days prior to af but it seems to have started very early this month! I am also feeling nauseas but that may be from the metformin i am on... (I haven't been taking it exactly like i am supposed to the last few days!) I have never been pregnant before so I don't really have anything to compare to what im feeling!

Hope to make tons of new friends on here! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"