3dpo, come wait with me?

Momma13

Reaction score
We had intended to take a break after a chemical in August. Did fine in September, but o'd early in October, too, so we had an oopsie. It ended in another CP. So, we decided to give it one more wack this year.

We didn't get anymore BD in aftrr CD11, because DH broke a rib CD13. He's thankfully okay.

Fingers crossed that the BDs 3, 4 and 5 days before O did the trick.
:dust:

:hi: I'm 4 dpo. Usually have short cycles 21-26 days, o'd on cd15.

Glad your DH is okay! Sorry to hear about your cp's ... that has to be frustrating. :(

Helloo! Awesome. I'm not far behind. lol. My cycles range from 25-29 currently. I O'd CD14, but oddly had O pains way earlier than usual. I typically get them 12-36hours before, but got them like three days early this time. Also, I had terrible CM this cycle. No EW at all.

Thank you. They are, but honestly I'd rather have a miscarriage early rather than later. We had a MMC at 13 weeks in April of this year. That was devastating. Heck, it still is. Who am I kidding. Although, it was actually easier after the due date passed, surprisingly. I was a wreck the day of, but after I found myself more at peace with it than I had been. There's still moments I break down and cry for the baby I should have right now.

:hug: I'm so sorry.

This is our first (and only until next September) cycle actively trying, last month me NTNP'd. I got off the pill a couple months ago, and I had been taking it to skip my periods and only have 1 ever 3 months... it really jacked my cycle up getting off it... I had a couple 11 day cycles, a 16 day cycle, a 26 day cycle, and a couple 21 day cycles...

On cd 12&13 I had brown tinged CM... EWCM on days 10, and 12... watery on actual O day... but it seems like through out the day it would change... Like in the morning one way, afternoon another, and night another again... I feel like such a noob with all this.

Hopefully, you won't have to wait until September! Yeah, BC is wicked. I only used it for a short stint years ago & that was hard regulating after. I feel for anyone who has been on it for years.

The brown spotting sounds like O spotting. HAHA. Yeah, CM can be challenging to chart. I check CM every morning & night, myself. I typically chart whichever was more that day, but make a note of others.

No one knows everything! I've been at it for a while, and I'm still learning new things every day. lol

I had a major temp drop to CL this morning, but I hadn't gone to bed until 3am but still woke up at 6am. :dohh: I never use adjusted temps, but adjusted for even 3 hours puts me up above former temps. So, I'm sure it wasn't a genuine drop.

I'm also 3 dpo I think based on ewcm but had some ovary pain last night hope that wasn't o cause if so we might have missed it. Gl to all and sorry to hear about your losses momma13

I'm also 3 dpo I think based on ewcm but had some ovary pain last night hope that wasn't o cause if so we might have missed it. Gl to all and sorry to hear about your losses momma13

Welcome! You can O pain for days before or after O. It's the same with CM. You can have fertile CM for days then infertile CM then O. O -typically-happens with peak CM, but not always.

Thank you, dollface. Good luck to you, too!

I made sure we did it the day I had tons of ewcm the next day I still had some but a lot less then yesterday was creamy and cervix was hard again so hope it was just after pains this is first month trying since my mirena removal hopeful it doesn't take long it took us 17 months for our son

my cycle is for past years have been 28 day. and last month i came a "week late" on my period.. exactly 1 week and think i have may have a chemical :( I have counted the first day of bleeding as day 1 of my cycle and now to my predictions im 3DPO I have had sex every single night since the bleeding stopped.. so i'm hoping i have conceived.

I have cramps below and increased hunger..

I made sure we did it the day I had tons of ewcm the next day I still had some but a lot less then yesterday was creamy and cervix was hard again so hope it was just after pains this is first month trying since my mirena removal hopeful it doesn't take long it took us 17 months for our son

Yeah, that sounds like after O pains with the CM and CP. Another theory I've heard of these pains are that they aren't O pains, but tube pains as the egg makes its way to the womb. Oh, goodness. I hope so, too!:thumbup: We hadn't intended to start trying for another 5 years, but a surprise pregnancy kind of called BS on that. When we lost our angel we decided to give it a go. We've been trying for 5 cycles now, with two early losses. Would have been 6, but skipped September.

Just hoping for a sticky bean.

Was there any other reason besides coming off BC that caused the inability to conceive for 17 months?

my cycle is for past years have been 28 day. and last month i came a "week late" on my period.. exactly 1 week and think i have may have a chemical :( I have counted the first day of bleeding as day 1 of my cycle and now to my predictions im 3DPO I have had sex every single night since the bleeding stopped.. so i'm hoping i have conceived.

I have cramps below and increased hunger..

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about that. I hate knowing I had a CP, but I think not knowing is worse. There are so many factors that are possible. Are you using opks or temping to detect O? Lotss of baby dust :dust:

I wasn't coming off bc with my son we just had a loss and it made us realize we wanted one badly so we started really trying then and it took 17 months at my post birth check up I got mirena and after 2 years of he'll got it out we really had no plans for a second right now but once I got it out I just kept thinking about it constantly and realized I really want to go for a little girl and would love them to be kinda close in age

6dpo here and having a bunch of random spasm like cramps, on and off headache and ooodles of cm of all sorts including ewcm. Baby dust all

I doubt this is related to pregnancy but I have had this crazy pain today in my right shoulder started this afternoon very strange

I wasn't coming off bc with my son we just had a loss and it made us realize we wanted one badly so we started really trying then and it took 17 months at my post birth check up I got mirena and after 2 years of he'll got it out we really had no plans for a second right now but once I got it out I just kept thinking about it constantly and realized I really want to go for a little girl and would love them to be kinda close in age

Oh, I see. I'm praying that after my first successful pregnancy I'll easily conceive and carry. I've always wanted Irish Twins. Er, well. Triplets. haha. at least.

6dpo here and having a bunch of random spasm like cramps, on and off headache and ooodles of cm of all sorts including ewcm. Baby dust all

Gotta love symptom spotting. I'm horrible at that, sometimes. lol

I doubt this is related to pregnancy but I have had this crazy pain today in my right shoulder started this afternoon very strange

Let's hope it isn't, because the only time I've heard of shoulder pain early in pregnancy it was ectopic.

Lol as I'm not actively ttc the symptom spotting is not intentional. And I agree with the shouldernpain relating to ectopic, but it is more a symptom of internal bleeding than just ectopic. If it isn't by the shoulder blades I wouldn't worry.

Oh, I see. I'm praying that after my first successful pregnancy I'll easily conceive and carry. I've always wanted Irish Twins. Er, well. Triplets. haha. at least.

Gotta love symptom spotting. I'm horrible at that, sometimes. lol

Let's hope it isn't, because the only time I've heard of shoulder pain early in pregnancy it was ectopic.

Yea that's what I was thinking but I'm only 3dpo I think so seems way to early and now it just stopped after a couple of hours literally just quit out of no where figured it was worth mentioning it so I would remember

Having some pretty good cramps right now like af could start any minute but not due till 30/1

Having some pretty good cramps right now like af could start any minute but not due till 30/1

That's something that struck me, too. I had AF type cramps from 2-4dpo. Nada today, but I was so exhausted after seeing DH off to work this AM that I passed out until now. I rarely sleep during the day. Day of O, I was down right fatigued. I literally slept 9 hours the night before, but then napped all day until the evening.

As far as the shoulder pain, I know what you mean about just wanting to remember any oddities in the 2WW. I chart and keep notes about any and everything that could be caused by hormones. It's in attempt to see any patterns with them. Like, I realized I don't just get diarrhea for any reason related to food. I get it before and during O and before and during AF.

Feeling pretty normal today no weird pain or cramping baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"