3dpo, come wait with me?

Well dh just gave a huge speech about how he def doesn't want anymore and is glad I started our son is really in his terrible 2 phase he said as soon as I'm done bleeding were going to pick up my bc pills and I need to start taking them so don't know if I will be back or not

oh I'm so sorry hon, that's terrible for him to say... I would tell him to shove his pills and if he doesn't want to get you pregnant he should handle the birth control... That was simply cruel.

That's basically what I said if you don't want one then take the responsibility I know he doesn't feel well but doesn't give the right to be cruel

Agree completely... BC pills are carcinogenic and unhealthy. I will never take them again. Hopefully when he feels better you can talk it out but yeah I agree with you.

Well dh just gave a huge speech about how he def doesn't want anymore and is glad I started our son is really in his terrible 2 phase he said as soon as I'm done bleeding were going to pick up my bc pills and I need to start taking them so don't know if I will be back or not

Well- I'd be telling him that no sex is always an option, lol. Seriously- there's this thing called a vasectomy. 😜 Maybe he's heard of it?? 😂

I have a feeling he is just in a bad mood he was the one that brought up a second first he will come around before o I'm sure told him to go shower and then he can try to eat a little something. I want my little girl so bad so he better change his mind lol thank you guys for backing me up though makes me feel better to know I'm right

my back is bothering me so bad I skipped most of work today.. My right hip too... the uterus area feels heavy and sore, just above feels like sure muscles... Still no sign of AF...
I never have pms symptoms... I rarely get a back ache that is more than annoying... This is exhausting.... What the heck is wrong with me?

my back is bothering me so bad I skipped most of work today.. My right hip too... the uterus area feels heavy and sore, just above feels like sure muscles... Still no sign of AF...
I never have pms symptoms... I rarely get a back ache that is more than annoying... This is exhausting.... What the heck is wrong with me?

I feel ya. My back feels crampy and I keep feeling weird sensations around my uterus. My breasts feel heavy too.

I expected to wake up to a drop in tempand the flood gates releasing aftet all the crampinh and sharp pains I've had for the last 4-5 days. Nothing yet & look at that spike?! I'm probably getting sick xD Although, yesterday's temp was 2 hours early. It wasn't two hours of sleep, so I didn't use it but temp was 98.49. Makes me wonder.

I'm probably just getting sick and giving myself false hope.

I'm starting to wonder if I ovulated at all this month, but I don't temp since we aren't ttc, so would have no real way to know since I don't seem to get much cm anymore. I'm 16 dpo today , another stark white bfn this morning. 😔

If you don't use opks at least, then there is no way to really know whrn or if you O'd. So, you could have O'd late. Fingers crossed that BFP is around the corner for you!

AF should show today for me.

AF finally showed. I'm totally cool with it, though it makes me curious. We dtd 2 days after I thought I ovulated ( also 3 days before O) since I got AF 2 days late, then wouldn't that mean I O'd 2 days late? I only really track my periods anymore since we aren't ttc, and even when we were, I only tracked periods and cm. Mostly I'm just curious. Some of you ladies are so knowledgeable.

It can mean you O'd 2 days late or that your LP was randomly 2 days longer. Which can happen. You'll never really know.

Just swing by to update... 16dpo... Temp still up, cm still lotion like and creamy, cervix seems to be rising and softening more. No more back ache today, no sign of AF. FR this morning saw maybe a shadow but def no BFP ... Will share pic in case anyone wants to see.
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/FR%2015dpo.jpg

The photo is blurry, but I swear I see something.

yeah it seems to show in the pic more than in person... Inverted I see nothing at all.. Bah

Hopefully AF will stay away and your next test will be a blaring positive! Yoy.noted about yoyr temp, do you chart, or just take random temps?

Well I used to temp for well over a year, but when I stopped actively ttc I stopped temping... I was curious and started taking my temp again 5 days ago... All are in my post ovulation area. Generally the morn of the day I start (If I didn't start during the night) I get a distinct drop.So I am waiting to see that big drop.... So far no such luck.

Ah, I see. That's what I usually see day af arrives, too. I was expecting it after the dip yesterday. It'll be my luck she'll show up at 5pm.

Well my af finally showed proper this afternoon so next month I will know that spotting before af is normal for me. Sorry still no answer Cppeace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->