3dpo, looking for cycle buddy for this month!

proudwifey

Reaction score
Today, I am 3dpo. I was so excited this morning when I entered in my temp and the red ovulation line appeared on my FF app. I think I'm going to shoot for waiting until next Friday for my first HPT (if I can hold out that long). Any ladies in the same boat and want a buddy to chat with?

Hi Soon2BPreggo, I'm 4dpo so similar to you, would love someone to chat with, this TWW is really dragging! Will probably test at a similar time but depends how long I can hold out, I have loads of internet cheapies in which is bd as I am easily tempted!

Hi can I join?

I'm 3dpo today. My predicted O was supposed to be next week but based on temps FF changed it to last week. We weren't planing on TTC until next month so this month is a bit of a surprise for me. I'm honestly not holding out any hope as we literally BD the night before O and that's it but it's still a nerve wracking wait to see.

Anyone had any symptoms?

X

Im 4dpo today and planning on testing on the 19th - will be my daughters 2 year angelversary, so hoping for the best <3

Good luck twin mummy! That is such a lovely sentiment, fingers crossed for you.

I have a hen weekend next weekend (11dpo) so not sure whether I should test before I go

X

Hello I'm 3 or 4 dpo today probably 3dpo I wasn't too sure if I ovulated on the 9th or 10th. My 5th month ttc #1 I usually have regular cycles of around 30 days. This ttw business takes forever &#128559;&#128547; anyone got tips on how to pass the time a little more &#128514;

I thought the wait for ovulation was bad - I ovulated a week early than predicted as well so I think this TWW will be a killer just because it wasn't planned.

We are away this weekend so at least that will pass the days a bit &#55357;&#56834;

Looks like we are cycle buddies willowtree24 &#55357;&#56397;

Im 3dpo today and will start testing next Friday, if not sooner ha, im bored of this 2ww already! good luck xx

:wave:
Hiya.. Im currently 3/4 dpo.. This is our 4th cycle.. Im going to try (really hard) not to test until the 23rd just can't stand seeing another bfn :nope: but I know I'll more than likely cave before then.. hoping this is a lucky month for all of us

Fingers crossed for us all.

I think I'll also be testing on Friday and if its a bfn then I'll wait until the 23rd

So many ladies in the same boat! I honestly feel that the tww is a tad less stressful than waiting for OD, because while waiting for OD I was so nervous that I would miss it so trying to time BD around an unknown OD was tough. Plus, I got two close to positive OPK's at CD9 and again at CD14, but didn't ovulate until CD21 (I got a pos OPK from CD19-21). The best way to keep your mind off of it is just to keep busy. I work 65 hours per week and my weekends are always super packed, so I definitely keep busy. However, I do have a whole bunch of cheapie HPT and I am SOOOO tempted to use one by Monday or Tuesday!

Btw, is anyone else experiencing vivid dreams? For the past two nights, I have had strange but vivid dreams. Not sure if this means anything, just curious if any of you are experiencing that as well.

I thought the wait for ovulation was bad - I ovulated a week early than predicted as well so I think this TWW will be a killer just because it wasn't planned.

We are away this weekend so at least that will pass the days a bit &#65533;&#65533;

Looks like we are cycle buddies willowtree24 &#65533;&#65533;

yeah how are you feeling ? I'm so tired ... I make it to about 6pm and I'm exhausted. Wanting to go to sleep. I've never been bad on the ovulation wait. I'm just going to try keep busy I think.

I'm not too bad just have a few cramps and aches, lost my appetite a bi (not a bad thing) but other than that I'm feeling normal.

I think I will end up caving and testing early - I ordered some cheapies last week for when we start TTC.

I have been having really strange dreams the past couple of nights and a headache today and yesterday. Symptom spotting like mad!

K8te, I think I will end up testing early too. How many dpo do you ladies normally start testing?

I'm waiting until Friday which will be about 10dpo so probably far too early - fertility friend says for me to test around 20dpo

How is everyone feeling?

I've had some cramps, sore throat and I was ridiculously warm last night in bed, usually only happens a few days before af. But nothing else

Hello ! I'm 7dpo now and have been quite tired. Got some sore boobs going on and bloated. What dpo is everyone else testing ?

Ooh that sounds promising. I'm at 6dpo at the minute and I'm testing at 10dpo

Will I be able to tell if I test on Friday I will be 11 dpo then. ? Or maybe not. I did have some cramping bur was very mild. I've been looking up when implantation can occur

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->