3dpo, looking for cycle buddy for this month!

Exactly how im feeling willow. I have a butt load of symptoms but seeing the stark white test crushes me. But i test again anyway lol. Argh.

It's awful seeing that bfn staring back at you !! I'm going to Try stay off poas ! Relaxing for the next few days try and just wait it out. Whatever will be ... I say this now. Baby dust !!!! :)

Bfn for me as well this morning at 10dpo. I feel like I'm out this month so I'll probably test on Monday and then wait for AF.

Not really had many symptoms, still feel a bit sicky but that's about it.

Baby dust for us all.

BFN for me as well this morning. Just going to wait for AF now :nope:

Hugs zazie.

It seems to get more upsetting the longer you go along doesn't it.

When is everyone's AF due? Fertility friend has mine at 2nd April but I think it will be more likely to be 28th March

X

Oh, K8te, you still have a good while then. Mine is due on Sunday so think if I was going to get a positive it would have showed up by now.

I know it seems a long wait.

Fingers crossed the witch doesn't show for you zazie

Aaand the witch is here, 2 days early. I was expecting it after BFN this morning but it still hurts. Thanks for keeping me company, ladies, and good luck to all of you. xx

:bfn: for me this morning as well. I only have 2 cheapie tests and one Frer left, but I don't want to buy anymore. So if I'm not pregnant this month, I don't want to waste these and have to buy more. I already used 2 this cycle so that's it. However, my FF says that AF was supposed to arrive 2 days ago...

:bfn: for me this morning as well. I only have 2 cheapie tests and one Frer left, but I don't want to buy anymore. So if I'm not pregnant this month, I don't want to waste these and have to buy more. I already used 2 this cycle so that's it. However, my FF says that AF was supposed to arrive 2 days ago...

Aww hug ! It's not nice is it I darnt test again now. Af due in 3 or 4 days for me. I'm going to try wait it out I've been using cheap ones then if I get a positive got a clear blue digital in my draw. The wait it killing me too .

Resisted the urge to test this morning :happydance:

Now to get through the day :haha:

Im feeling the withdrawals and urge already :rofl:

Started spotting this arvo at 12dpo :( expecting to be full force by tonight.
I guess one bonus is even while BF my LP seems to still be pretty good. Bring on next cycle.
Fingers crossed for you ladies!

Hello ladies I got a bfn this morning 12 dpo on cheap test.

I'm feeling so unwell still think im starting to imagine it :-( I feel like my hope is fading fast. Still have many encouraging symptoms but seeing that bfn again made me sad that morning. How's everyone else ?

Hi ladies how is everyone doing?

So sorry to hear about the bfn willow! I'm testing in the morning but there was a little blood when I wiped earlier (sorry tmi) so I think af will be be here by then x

Thanks k8te ! Aww I hope not ib possibly that would be good ! I really hope it's not af for you ! ( TMI ALERT )I'm having really watery clear cm atm in my panty liner . not too sure what this means . Anywho will know soon I'm officially 14 dpo tomorrow. Baby dust !!

Ooh hopefully that's a good sign willow!

I'm having bad cramps tonight, not like AF cramps though so we will see

Aww no sorry my heart! !! I really hope so k8te ! Who knows I'm having headaches. Had mild cramps sin e early on which is not normal for me. I hope we get bfps you testing tomorrow if no af show ?

Fingers crossed we find out soon willow! I think I will test in the morning - you?

(Tmi) I might jump on the hubby tonight see if it brings on AF

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back