• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3dpo on first round of Clomid- already getting anxious for test time!

tor624

Reaction score
This month I took my first round of Clomid (100mg CD3-7). I ovulated a little later than usual this month, and oh my, I definitely felt it! All the Clomid side effects you hear about... I have had them. I've gotten a severe UTI, horrible cramps, fits of rage over things like my dog missing the puppy pad, and horribly sore nipples among lots of other things. Today, 3DPO I have woke up with a nagging ache in my lower back, and af-like stomach cramps. I know it's just the medicine, but I want to think it's SUPER early pregnancy symptoms, so way earlier than usual I'm fighting the urge to take a test that I KNOW will be negative. I made my husband promise to not let me take the one and only test I have until at least the first day of my expected period, so I will stick it out despite my urge to test =) is anyone around 3 dpo, or taking their first round of Clomid with me?!

My cycle was a few days shorter last month, hence the inaccurate ticker in my original post.

I am 3 dpiui today. I was on letrozole not clomid this month. I am terrible about testing early. I hate waiting and always just want to know! The worst is that since I triggered I will get a positive on a hpt until the trigger is out of my system (for me that usually happens around 8 days past the trigger). The first month I tested the trigger out (by testing everyday). This month I am trying really hard to wait! When I was on clomid it gave me all sorts of what I thought were early pregnancy symptoms. I would hold off on testing until 10 dpo. If you can! Good luck!!!

Hi ladies,
I am 4-5 dpo today, this is my first round of clomid 50mg, I have pcos ... I have had success with clomid in the past - on 50mg I conceived first time and went on to have a healthy baby boy, I am now ready to have my second child, so back to old trusty clomid for me!!
How are you guys feeling?
I am BEYOND tired ALL the time!!
I have constant dull cramps in pelvis and on my left side.
My boobs are really sensitive, and kind of achy.
Lower back aches.
Quite emotional.
I am a crazy lady all I do is think about being pregnant, symptoms, poas, can you believe I actually peed on a stick today!!??
Also I ovulated really late, cycle day 22-23
I am temp charting also
Looking forward to hearing from you xx

Omg, you sound exactly like me!! Lol I only have one pregnancy test in my house, and I have vowed to not use it until the day of my period (or 10 dpo if I absolutely can't stand it). I'm having my CD 21 bloodwork today, fingers crossed for a good ovulation!

Another day down woohoo!! Now I'm 5-6 dpo...still to early to test! But it's so annoying because I am cycle day 28!! Damn you long cycles!!
How exciting that you get your bloods done today!! I will keep EVERYTHING crossed for you!! Then we can continue to be crazy testers and over analysers together!!
So where is everyone from?
I'm from Australia ��
I have woken up feeling good today!! Temps still above coverline!

So today's symptoms at 5-6 dpo are as follows
-crampy sort of achy feeling in my lower abdomen.
-really bloated, can't suck my tummy in.
-tired
-shortness of breath this morning.
-emotional
Just like to list them as I love reading about others symptoms on tge 2ww

We have the same symptoms. I dont even know if I ovulated because my bbt chart is up and down with missing days. I got pregnant naturally last November but miscarried in December 2013 at 6 wks 5 days. This is my first cycle of clomid ( 50mg) and I took my clomid (5 to 9 ) from 24th march to 28th march. I got solid smiley face on 5th April. I have been having occasional cramps from both ovaries from 5th April till 8th April. I am having lower back pain since 8th april.

I'm on my First round of clomid too due to PCOS. Took it days 5-9. O'd on day 21-22 I felt it! Woke up at 3am both days 22 and 23 with O pains and have had mild AF cramping since. Soar nipples the works. I'm on cd day 24 now so I have a long wait ahead of me!

I too felt ovulation pain at cycle day 21-22 sooooo painful, more so on my left side than on my right! It's so hard not to read into symptoms! Like last night, I was laying in bed and I felt this kind of weird almost pulling sharp pain right in my pelvis- I was thinking "ohhh implantation for sure" - haha - I'm crazy!!

Twinsbg14- they say that clomid can stimulate both ovaries, hence the high twin/multiple rate! So maybe you might have twins!!

So today I am 6-7 dpo!! Woohoo!! Getting there slowly!! I ordered 50 preg tests online for 14 dollars so that will keep me going for at least 2 days haha!!
Will post today's symptoms when I get home from work, as it is only 6:30am here in aus.

Hi ladies :)

I also had my first round of clomid this month, with IUI. We've been TTC for 39 months now. I guess I feel lucky that I didn't have any symptoms during or after using clomid... I was on the lookout for them too. I feel tired but thats my daily norm so who knows whether it's related, ha :)

Good luck to you all! :happydance:

This thing doesn't notify me like it should... I've missed all kinds of fun! Haha sounds like you guys are having all kinds of fun symptoms, and I'm over here just having mood swings and nothing else now =( I got my results back on my day 21 test, my progesterone was 20, and since I was only 6dpo then they seem to think I had a good ovulation. I was super hopeful for this cycle, but I feel like I've lost hope. You ladies keep me updated!

Don't give up! It will happen.
@kattybatty I can't wait to hear what your news is! It sounds like we are having identical cycles :)

WORST day at work!! Grrrr!! Couldn't wait to finish, have been in the worst mood ALL DAY! Hmmmmm symptom? Haha...
My symptoms today are...
-Grumpy at times.
-Super hungry
-Mild ovulation like pain but more in the middle of my pelvic area but a smidge to the right.
-REALLY bloated!! Like 14 months pregnant!! - with like 25 babies bloated!!
-felt queasy this afternoon, but that may be due to all the food I ate.
-had a heart palpitation today, had them when I was pregnant with my son.
-using the toilet more than usual but not heaps more
-creamy cervical mucus, not heaps but enough to make me go to the bathroom thinking AF may have started...
Sorry to bore anyone with my ramblings, but it's so therapeutic!!
- oh and one last symptom, I kind of feel like my muscles are sore in my lower abdomen ...like I have done a few sit ups.

Tor624...yay!! For good blood tests!! That's sooo exciting!!!! How have you been going today?

Wannabemummak - how have you been going? Are you as crazy as me? HAha!! Cannot wait to just know one way or the other! Not long now I suppose!

Good morning ladies! (Possibly night for Katebatty? Lol) my faith in the Clomid fairy has been restored... I woke up this morning feeling more like a possibly pregnant woman.
-felt like I was going to throw up as soon as my feet hit the floor
-tummy is tender. While brushing my teeth I leaned against the sink, and had to step back. It hurt!
-lower abdomen and sides are sore, like I've worked out too much.

4 days til AF, hopefully test day instead!

Oh that sounds promising tor624!! I remember having that muscle ache when I was pregnant with my son!! 10 dpo!! I would be testing for sure!!!! I will keep everything crossed for you!!!!
I had such a vivid dream last night that I did a pregnancy test and it was positive!! Made me so sosooooo happy!! Then I woke up and was like " I HAVE to be pregnant!!!"
7-8 dpo today!!! Getting there slowly!!
We are going to the beach for a few days tomorrow, so that will help in the waiting game!!

Oh that sounds promising tor624!! I remember having that muscle ache when I was pregnant with my son!! 10 dpo!! I would be testing for sure!!!! I will keep everything crossed for you!!!!
I had such a vivid dream last night that I did a pregnancy test and it was positive!! Made me so sosooooo happy!! Then I woke up and was like " I HAVE to be pregnant!!!"
7-8 dpo today!!! Getting there slowly!!
We are going to the beach for a few days tomorrow, so that will help in the waiting game!!

I want to test so badly, but I have awesome self control right now for some reason lol wish I had a beach to go relax at!! :)

@Katebatty - thanks . I pray that I will be pregnant this first cycle with twins. I really love to have twins. Right now I dont feel any pains again.
@tor624- any news yet? Have you started doing pregnacy test?

8-9 dpo!! YAY!!!!!
Last night I had this really vivid dream that someone in my family died, it was so upsetting and since I have got up I just feel SO emotional, like really weepy bouts of crying as I make a cup of tea...I don't know wether the dream alone is to blame or wether I am being a touch over emotional due to pregnancy perhaps!? I just feel emotional as!!!my boobs aren't sore, but I feel like my nipples look a touch darker...still quite crampy, but no other symptoms really...
This is cycle day 31! So I am getting impatient!!

Has anyone tested yet?

@Katebatty - thanks . I pray that I will be pregnant this first cycle with twins. I really love to have twins. Right now I dont feel any pains again.
@tor624- any news yet? Have you started doing pregnacy test?

I just took one actually haha... I'm pretty sure there's an indent that my heart wants to think is a line. I took a picture, and you can't see anything. I'm going to try not to test again until Monday.

P.s. I'm secretly hoping for twins also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"