3dpo- wait with me

autumnal

Reaction score
I’m thinking I am going to test at 12dpo. Feeling a little crampy and I had a headache and was extra tired today. Of course it could be nothing lol. Share your tww symptoms with me!!

I usually aim to wait to test until 12 DPO, but I decided I will test at 10 DPO again this cycle (so on January 21st) - it's my guy's birthday then & it'd be so lovely to have a BFP to surprise him with (although I know that it can still be too early to get a good line then).

Hopes are SO high for this cycle! Currently 5 DPO, so 5 days left to test!!

I've had weird feelings in my uterus and ovary area at 3 + 4 DPO, and been feeling EXTREMELY exhausted, but logically I know it's still too early for it to be preg symptoms & it's most likely just progesterone doing its thing.

Hope we both end up with a :bfp: this month!

Thanks Everybody <3

good luck Pineberry! How exciting that you can test in five days. I hope it’s positive!!

I’m also feeling lots of pinches but I’m only 4dpo so I know it’s too early for implantation.. but it makes me wonder what’s going on in there or if I’m mental lol.

@autumnal Thanks girly! I am still on high alert. Can't get a clear blue digital 50 miu test to say pregnant yet. I thought it would happen today all my other tests are pretty dark and I only found out 4 days ago w/faint pink line on FRER but I think it was faulty or at least I hope! I will be following to see if you get your BFP!

I will share my TWW symptoms with you. The only things that stood out was a weird butt cramp down my right butt cheek that lasted for several hours one day and I found odd because I hadn't worked out or done anything to aggravate it and I had those fluttering bubbles feeling in my uterus for a couple of days. Cervical mucus this time there was a lot of it even right now still watery discharge. Last pregnancy with my almost 8month old I was completely dry leading up to the BFP. I got nausea around 8dpo and a very slight sore throat that lasted two days for 8dpo -10dpo.

Boobs did not hurt and do not hurt. They are just now starting to get a shooting pain down the left boob every so often. I am 13 dpo today.

Sorry didn't mean to take over the thread and should have combined my posts!

I will share my TWW symptoms with you. The only things that stood out was a weird butt cramp down my right butt cheek that lasted for several hours one day and I found odd because I hadn't worked out or done anything to aggravate it and I had those fluttering bubbles feeling in my uterus for a couple of days. Cervical mucus this time there was a lot of it even right now still watery discharge. Last pregnancy with my almost 8month old I was completely dry leading up to the BFP. I got nausea around 8dpo and a very slight sore throat that lasted two days for 8dpo -10dpo.

Boobs did not hurt and do not hurt. They are just now starting to get a shooting pain down the left boob every so often. I am 13 dpo today.

Sorry didn't mean to take over the thread and should have combined my posts!

thanks for sharing and don’t worry- the more the merrier! I really appreciate you sharing your symptoms.
I’m sorry the digi isn’t reading positive yet. But I hope it does soon! I’ll pray that you have a healthy normal pregnancy :)

The negative digi but positive dye test always happens to me too. I think my previous pregnancies implanted later than some other peoples’ seem to because I never get a positive digi until after AF is due and yet some people get them beforehand. I find this stuff very interesting sorry lol.

Do not be sorry! I took that clearblue test open and half the test line was missing so I think it just couldn't get a clear reading. MY Frer is super positive and so is a walmart brand test and 4 other types of tests lol. I am not that worried about it.

That’s great!!
Good news all round lol

I have a week left to wait to test and I am going to go crazy because I’m having so many pinches haha! I hope it means something good of course it could be nothing. Gas pains? Lol

Does it feel like gas to you? If not could be good signs but actually gas is a symptom as well. I cant wait to see your tests!

Honestly no it doesn’t!! When I’m pregnant I get cramps and pinchy feelings and then I get really tired and starving right away and then I start getting acid reflux around 10dpo... that has all happened in all three of my pregnancies so that’s what I’m on the lookout for.
I was thinking of testing on 12dpo because my mom is visiting until 11dpo and I don’t think I could keep it a secret from her lol. But I don’t want to upset her if I had a chemical or something

Hope you can hold out. I only made it to 8dpo and I only wanted to wait til 9dpo lol. Got my faint bfp on 9dpo.

8 dpo... I am so nauseated today. I hope I’m pregnant and not getting a stomach bug but it seems kind of early for that.

Thanks!! I’m not sure though because I was having cramps yesterday that felt like af which was discouraging haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->