3DPO... want to wait with me?

CarolinDallas

Reaction score
Hi there!

This is 3 or 4 DPO, 3r cycle TTC. Crossing fingers for a Thanksgiving baby! DH and I DTD every day we needed so hopefully this will be our month ♡. Baby dust to all of us!

Hi I'm the same as you dpo 4/5. I'm so tired of obsessing about ttcing I really hope it is our month!
:dust:

Good luck all! Currently 8/9 dpo, tests still negative [-o<

Hey im the same 3 or 4dpo and due AF on the 23rd. Not feeling hopeful this month. We are TTC no 3 and would love a BFP in time for xmas. Baby dust to us all

Hi I'm the same as you dpo 4/5. I'm so tired of obsessing about ttcing I really hope it is our month!
:dust:
I hear that! Last month I got exhausted of symptom spotting. I'm trying to take it easy this month, we'll see if I can resist testing early

FX, ladies!!

Hello ladies I am in the TTW as well. I am 6dpo today and me and the hubby baby danced for a week straight. We have been trying to conceive for 13 months and had one miscarriage. Were hoping for a thanksgiving fat pink LINE.
Any updates?
I felt a pulling pitching pain on my left side yesterday and it lasted for about 4 hours. It was just under my pupe line off to the left.

TMI MOMENT. And today I have very strange CM that was creme colored and VERY thick and stretchy.

Hi all! I had a very faint second line at 8dpo.. now saying negative.. have many symptoms. Any thoughts?

Tia xx

Hi! I also had recently some pulling pain behind my belly button. Also had headaches and cramping. I’m 11dpo. No spotting. I had two very faint lines at 8dpo but now saying negative baby dust to you x
Hello ladies I am in the TTW as well. I am 6dpo today and me and the hubby baby danced for a week straight. We have been trying to conceive for 13 months and had one miscarriage. Were hoping for a thanksgiving fat pink LINE.
Any updates?
I felt a pulling pitching pain on my left side yesterday and it lasted for about 4 hours. It was just under my pupe line off to the left.

TMI MOMENT. And today I have very strange CM that was creme colored and VERY thick and stretchy.
I also

Hi! I also had recently some pulling pain behind my belly button. Also had headaches and cramping. I’m 11dpo. No spotting. I had two very faint lines at 8dpo but now saying negative baby dust to you x

I also

Hello, you're never out until that horrible aunt shows up. But that happened to me last month I had faint positives from 8dpo to 3 days after I started bleeding. My doctor told me it was most likely a chemical. But lets hope that's not your case and you get that beautiful double line. Baby dust!

Well let’s hope that doesn’t happen.. I’m unsure if they were evaporation lines or not - I have tried to upload pic but it won’t let me It’s still early days and I’m not due until Sunday 18th so I guess I will wait and retest then. Thanks for the reply

Well let’s hope that doesn’t happen.. I’m unsure if they were evaporation lines or not - I have tried to upload pic but it won’t let me It’s still early days and I’m not due until Sunday 18th so I guess I will wait and retest then. Thanks for the reply

No problem. Hoping for you BFP!!!

9 or 10 dpo today, going crazy I'm seeing shadows on tests now!!!

Snapchat-1540106690.jpg

Now I’m about 6/7 dpo no testing yet for me af due in 8 days no sign of af yet usually I can tell a week in advance just stomach pains

I'm due to start on Sunday the 18th as well. My last 3 cycles (after coming off of BC) were 20 days long. So this is the longest I've been waiting and expecting to see AF come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"