3dpo!!

ButtrflyBaby

Reaction score
Been TTC for over a year now and this month I have used OPK and BD'd every day for three days before O and day after! I've been thinking I ovulated around the 14th of each month and my OPK revealed I ovulated on the 18th day of my cycle!!! If this doesn't work I'm gonna try preseed! Any other 3dpo people with me?! So far all I've got is crazy bloating and sore BB's!! And past two days my temp has been 98.1!

Oh yeah and left side cramping off and on since O....that's not been fun at all

I'm also 3dpo today!
I have been NTNP for over a year, and actively tracking/temping for 4 months.
I used OPKs this month for the first time this cycle as well.
I BD'ed Friday and Saturday and Monday c:

I am 2/3 dpo today, TTC #2 and this is my 2nd month trying. Been very dehydrated yesterday and today but other than that I feel like I normally do. Most my PMS symptoms though are PG symptoms, so symptom spotting doesn't work to well for me lol

FX's for you ladies!

I'm a little crampy off and on on the right side. My lower back hurts, and my boobs are a little sore and itchy.

I am 2/3 dpo today, TTC #2 and this is my 2nd month trying. Been very dehydrated yesterday and today but other than that I feel like I normally do. Most my PMS symptoms though are PG symptoms, so symptom spotting doesn't work to well for me lol

FX's for you ladies!

Same here! I can't really tell if I'm just getting ready for AF or pregnant lol. And my back pain and exhaustion may be from work. Hah

I literally just had the worst cramping ever!!! I never cramp like that AFTER ovulating and this literally had me in the fetal position. I'm laying with a heating pad right now. The cramp wasn't on my left or my right....smack in the middle and right above my pubic bone. OMG I don't know what that was but that hurt so bad. My poor man had no idea how to help! Why would I cramp like that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->