• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3dpo?

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone who is good with charting bbt could help me! Today FF gave me crosshairs and said I'm 3dpo.. does it look right on my chart though? I didn't think my temp had risen enough the past couple of days and was thinking I was possibly 2dpo. I figured yesyerdays temp was maybe slightly lower than it should have been due to temping 40 mins earlier then usual... and today was my second rise.. but apparently it thinks it's my third.

What do you think?

Hi I didn't want to read and run but I'm not really sure why ff has given you crosshairs, to me it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet but I'm no expert. I thought you had to have 3 temps higher than the previous 6 temps :/ I hope someone else can give you a better answer than me lol!

Hi I didn't want to read and run but I'm not really sure why ff has given you crosshairs, to me it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet but I'm no expert. I thought you had to have 3 temps higher than the previous 6 temps :/ I hope someone else can give you a better answer than me lol!

Thank you for responding! That's exactly what I thought :shrug: It's strange.. Especially solid crosshairs. I feel like now I am just going to be waiting around for AF. We aren't ttc until next cycle, so now I'm wondering if I could possibly have an "oopsie!" on our hands from BD this morning if I haven't already ovulated! :wacko:

Ff might change your crosshairs after a few more temp when you do ovulate, have you been using opks?

I randomly used some opks on the night of the 11th (1 dpo on my chart), and I almost got a positive, and then the next morning and afternoon it was lighter, so I assumed I missed my surge, but maybe it was getting lighter from ovulating the day before hand - And that's even if I ovulated.. Ugh! So frustrating!

Sorry for TMI, but going by how I felt last cycle on ovulation day with very high libido, I would have thought I ovulated yesterday! I guess if my temps rise more in the next couple of days, it could be possible.

Looking at your chart I think you could of o'd yesterday, also your cm dried up too which is a good sign!

It defo looks like you could of had a oppsy this cycle!

Well it's moved my o day to a day later.. wonder if it will move again! So much for thinking my cycles were back to normal right away after stopping bcp lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"