3dpo...

Diamondgirl13

Reaction score
3DPO and mega cramping going on, any positive stories out there?? Really hoping this is my month, miscarried at 9 weeks in Oct 16.

Not sure but I'm 3dpo as well. I'm having pain from the side I ovulated from and very sore breasts. And I'm tired and want all the sweet things! Haha. Time will tell

3DPO here too and having cramps and twinges, also want all the sweet things! Hoping for BFP for us all!

Haha yes sweet things! I had a handful of Hershey kisses earlier and don't feel the least bit bad about it :)

My mouth also feels like I have cotton mouth, but it's not dry at all. Hard to explain and super weird.

Where's the fast forward button?

Arrrgghhhh fingers crossed we can all wait together. No other signs for me just lots of cramps and I don't want a glass of wine which is VERY odd!!

When will everyone be testing? I'll be starting 8dpo as that's when I got my first positives with dd and my loss. That will be Sunday!

Thanks so much for making this thread Diamondgirl, so nice to be waiting with you ladies! lol at not wanting wine - def odd for us all I'm sure, have read that it's a great sign!

Kylas - I'm kinda torn, def don't want to test early and see a bunch of BFN's, but FF is telling me not to test until 2/6 which is the day before my bday so I reeeeeally don't want to see a BFN right then. Maybe I'll overshoot it and just wait to see if AF is late? Who knows how successful I'll be at holding off.

My cramps are definitely bad today, but part of me wonders if it's just gas 😆

3dpo here too!! Lots of cramps, that were really uncomfortable earlier on. Eating everything in sight too!!! My boobs usually hurt starting from 1 dpo but nothing so far. Urghh hate the tww!!! Really hope this is everyone's month too!!!

Yay hi fx! Really loving this thread.

Did you ladies do anything different this month? We started using Softcups, having me *O* after each BD, using Softcup to inseminate when we couldn't BD, eating brazil nuts and pineapple core now that I've ovulated.

babylights- we have the same cycle! Mine started January 3rd as well and inalsonofulated cd19, Saturday. Haha too funny. I always adjust me period date tho if I get pregnant. Doctors assume you ovulate 2 weeks after your period starts and I don't so it can throw everything off. Especially baby's size on ultrasounds and have us thinking baby is too small when it's not. So I adjust my lmp to 2 weeks before O. Much easier.

My boobs usually don't hurt this much. Then again we haven't been trying so I haven't been tracking. We use a donor so I only notice things now that there's actually a chance I could be pregnant.

This is our first cycle trying. My girlfriend and I are using the same donor we did for dd. Also swaying for a girl so o O for me and only laid down a few minutes after the inseminations. .

Oh wow that's so cool! I always find the TWW so hard because I feel very alone with all of my hopes/anxieties. DH is super supportive but can't know how every twinge and cramp makes me feel like I might be baking lol. So nice to have a cycle twin!! 😊

That's such a good tip about adjusting lmp. I know I've read something about that but I'd forgotten how exactly you're supposed to adjust haha. That's so exciting that you're using the same donor! Can I ask you a question about insemination? We just started using the Softcups for that, but do you use the syringes? And does that have a higher success rate? If you could kinda explain your process that would be great, if you don't mind of course!

ps I think I released two eggs this cycle so I'm really hoping for twins!!

I'm going to try really hard not to test before AF is late!! I don't want any more blank tests as they are just too disheartening!!

We have been using preseed this month which DH has loved, we also BD everyday up to and including O and day after! We are both warn out!! Lol.

I didn't know about eating pineapple??

No no don't mind at all. It's worked for me first shot two cycles (hopefully 3 now) so I think my way of doing it is good. I don't use a soft cup. Again, swaying pink again, so with that you don't really spend too much time keeping them up there. Quick lie down and up to clean up. So this cycle OH went to the donor and he gave her the cup with his donation. Then she kept it between her boobs on the drive home (wanna keep them body temp) then when she got home I sucked them up into a syringe and she shot the suckers up there haha.

I'm not sure which has a better success rate. Would depend on a lot of factors I guess. But my big pointers I guess would be tonget then up there asap. But, you want to wait enough for the sperm to liquefy first. Our guy has very watery sperm and we have a long drive so we don't have to wait. But once it's liquified get them up there asap.

Diamondgirl I hear ya! That stark white on those BFN's just punch you in the heart lol. I'm gonna try to hold out til a late AF too! When is yours due? Pineapple, esp the core, has a lot of bromelain which is supposed to be good for implantation. Apparently you're supposed to eat it for five days starting 1DPO or so, but not past 5-6DPO. It's so hard to get a straight story from Google lol. I started yesterday at 2DPO and will eat until 6DPO.

Kaylas thank you so much for explaining everything! It does seem like you have a very successful process, really hope it's another success this time! I think I'm going to look into the syringes if this month didn't work for us. I always feel so lost about keeping the semen warm because I don't have enough boobage to put anything in between! 😂

We honestly used the syringes that came with dds baby Advil hahaha. They were in plastic and clean lol. Tossed them after, obviously.

Oh well hmmmm I've never had that issue lol. Maybe sit down and keep them between your thighs?

Haha if we end up trying syringes will def throw it between my thighs, those definitely touch! 😂

Hahaha! It's best to keep them room temperature while they liquify so however you can do that. Doesn't take long either 5-10 minutes. Our donor is pure liquid from the get-go nworried me at first but dds donations were 8 and 5 days before O and it worked so I'm much more relaxed this time.

Babylights I'm due 5 Feb, seems so far away! I'm gonna hold out until at least 3rd but hopefully until 5th or 6th. I'll see how I feel. I didn't know about pineapple, maybe I'll note this one down for next month...but hopefully I won't need it!! Is anyone keeping a detailed log of there symptoms to compare each month (although I hope this is our last month). I can't remember how I felt when I got my BFP x

I'm due the 6th! We'll try to wait together? I was gonna maybe test Feb 3 because we go out of town the next day. I really hope I know for sure one way or the other asap because we're headed to Vegas for my birthday and I wanna know if I can drink or happily abstain while we're there!

I'm due the 3rd! I usually have a 13day lp. The first response tests that day 6 days sooner would be 8dpo too so. I have no patience haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->