3dpo...

Thanks SO much sending it back with extra baby dust!!

Just checked my cervix, it is weirdly high but definitely red/cm there too but weirdly it's closed super tight, like more than normal (it's always slightly open never closed properly after having ds) what gives?!! It's obviously AF but why is it closed???

lol I need that drink now!

fxmummy it seriously sounds like you're having breakthrough bleeding. when did you test last, this morning? maybe wait a couple days and test again. ugh I hate that this limbo is happening but I am hoping and praying for you!!

I tested this morning but it was my 3rd wee after a lot of tea so wasn't a good hold. If full flow doesn't start tonight I might test the day after. It's kind of a strange colour like orange mixed with pink. Who knows! Just a waiting game and hellish limbo!

Hmmm there's more now, I need to stop clutching at straws!

Orange and pink and you may be 12dpo, that sounds completely like implantation bleeding, and that explains the bfn's too. Just sit tight, hold off on the Adios Motherf*ckers for now and test in a couple days? Fingers toes and eyes crossed!!

Only time will tell. Hoping for the best. In either case a drink this early wouldn't hurt anything. the babe gets nothing from you for several weeks.

You girls are seriously saving my sanity! Thanks yep, only time will tell. I'll keep you updated!

That's the thing about the Adios though - they really make you go Adios and into the deep abyss where you just keep drinking and drinking lol.

Big hugs fxmummy, yes keep us posted!

lol babylights! Well I started with a beer just because it's been a while since I hit the drink!

It's not over till AF shows. I'm hoping those lines of yours get darker tomorrow.

Oh no Kyla, I'm so hoping the lines get darker for you tomorrow!!

No it's over. It's been 3/4 days and the lines are the same. That's never good

I'm so sorry kylas, I don't know what else I can say. This journey is a hard one but we'll all get there in the end. It's a bump in the road. Big hugs x

AFM: My positive has fled.I feel very much out today.

Cppeace have you been testing? Is that why you feel out?

Well, were it just the tests it wouldn't bother me. But I just feel out and freezing today.

Your temps are still up though? Hang in there, stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->