3dpo...

Kyla I'm so sorry and hope it's not really a chemical. Please take care of yourself ❤

fxmummy Oh no :( I'm sending over your drinks right now, along with many hugs ❤️

cp I hope it was just a fluke temp, remember you're still in it til af shows

Whelp AF is due today and nothing yet. Not a spot. Nothing. Would be comforting if my lines had been getting darker but still the same light line. Really hope this doesn't end in another mmc for me. I'd like to be done asap and move on.

afm 14dpo today. Woke up to pee at 6am and then wide awake again. Considering I didn't get in til 3am yesterday it's a bit annoying. No spotting so far. 3 more days til testing.

fx all is well Kyla, or at least that you'll know for sure asap. Sending good thoughts and hugs

Sorry for the absence ladies, spent 24 hours feeling very sorry for myself!! It's Saturday evening here, I'm two glasses of wine down and lots more to go!! What is an Adios???

So sorry we are all having a rough time, babylights we are all holding out for you!! Fingers and toes firmly crossed, no pressure!! Admire that you having tested though and are just waiting it out, I'm deffo trying that this month!! Big hugs all round and tonnes of baby dust babylights xxx

Well, the low temp and more watery cm and lower cervix is pretty much 3 strikes your out. Yesterday's test had me so hopeful though. :(

Hi ladies,

I've just read the entirety of this thread and you ladies are all so lovely and supportive!! I was really routing for you all and I'm sorry to those who've had the witch show her ugly face!

Kyla I really hope it's just because your urine is diluted or the tests aren't picking up very well.

Do you mind if I join you in the general chit chat and to pass away the weeks? I'm currently 3dpo and trying desperately not to symptom spot as I know it's far too early and any symptoms are related to the progesterone surge following ovulation.

I'm so so sorry to read and run, I've been at a wedding all day and am now at the after party but I just wanted to say - Diamond thank you so much you are the sweetest!! ❤️❤️

I promise to come back and read, I'm crammed into a dark little corner. Just wanted to dip in and say hi.

Hi diamond how are you feeling?? I hope better! An Adios Motherf*cker is a cocktail that is basically every kind of hard liquor known to man, crazy blue coloring and one cherry haha. It is very aptly named because it really does make you go adios!

Kyla, fxmummy how are you doing today?

cp fx af stays away!

Hi bailey and welcome! Thanks for your kind words and I hope your tww goes by quickly and has a bfp at the end!

afm my cervix has been low and open this morning and just now. I know cervix is not a reliable thing to go by, and according to my charts I always have a high cervix before af and a medium one once af starts so don't know. Have some snotty cm that's def yellowish green but swear I can see a tinge of brown and/or pink. Feel very very wet down there when checking. Bracing myself for af soon, but sure hope I'm wrong.

Fingers crossed for you babylights, when do you plan on testing?
How was the wedding and the after party?

I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot as I know it probably doesn't mean anything until 6-7dpo. Currently feeling sore (not sure how else to describe it) around my pelvis area, and tight.

Still no AF. Haven't tested again. Can't see another faint line or I'll go mad. Boobs killing me this morning. I'm having great symptoms, but super light lines. Really wish I'd jut start bleeding and could move on. My boobs are killing me this morning! Slept way past my temp time so wasn't able to do that. Ugh. Wish it would just end :(

I notice you've changed your ticker back Kyla, really hope it's just an anomaly with the tests for you Hun. Got everything crossed for you x

I've used too many brands of tests for that to be the case. I've used frers, cb digitalis and three brands of ics. Just waiting for it to be over now. Still no aF and my boobs are killing me and I'm constipated. Great signs so I took another a bit ago and it's a bit lighter. Just waiting now. Hopefully it happens this week. If not I'll call my OB on Friday to hopefully get in Monday for blood work or something.

Well, my temp went back up so I'm officially confused. Lol

Hi everyone, and welcome baileybubs! Sorry been off for a bit. This af has been kicking my ass, horrendous cramps and feeling nauseous.

Kylas I'm thinking of you, obviously I don't want it to be over for you if there's a chance but waiting around in limbo must be really hard.

Cppeace that's good your temp is up again yeh?

Babylights spotting doesn't always mean af!! Sorry if it is though.

Looks like we might all be trying again....

I've started spotting! Wouldn't think I'd be excited for that, but I know what's happened so I just want it to be over with so I don't need medical management. Just want to move on. It's very very light and infrequent but it's started. Hoping it picks up

Kylas I completely understand not wanting medical intervention, it's better if it can all happen naturally. Do you think you'll try again if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry for the possible Chemical, Kyla, but glad it would be ending naturally.

I feel insanely warm, but now have some very light spotting going on now. IB or AF, a few hours should tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"