3dpo...

I compared the dried test from today to the other positives and once dried it's practically negative and you can definitely see that the others were positive. So, chemical status for me.

We will definitely try again. I think I'll take a month off tho and then try. Let my body heal and get back on track with my diet and everything. Then try for my rainbow. My daughter is a rainbow. I was really hoping I wouldn't have another rainbow (as in I wouldn't have another loss so thus I wouldn't have a rainbow) but I know everyone hopes that. But it is what it is. Just hope it's over quick. I needed a d&c with my mmc so I'll be happy to avoid that.

fxmummy I'm so sorry the witch is especially witchy this month :( Take it easy and just be super gentle with yourself. I send you more drinks?

Kyla I'm so so sorry about the chemical :( I really hope you get your rainbow as soon as you're back to trying. Til then please be kind to yourself ❤

afm I've had brown spotting, put on a liner this morning and today at 10pm there was a small bit more and some brown mixed with discharge when I wiped. Still getting twinges that don't feel like af. The witch is due tomorrow so I guess we'll see then. Still feeling a tiny bit hopeful and that I'm still in it, I guess I'm in the running til she catches me!

Hugs everyone xx

Spotting is picking up. Getting some good cramps and backache so hopefully it'll properly start soon. Depending on when cd1 is I'll have to see what out timeline is and if I'm taking a month off and what not. I have a feeling if I take a month off the next cycle would have s defemberbdue date which we want to avoid with the holidays and whatnot so will have to figure out when we will actually try.

Oh and dd has a stomach bug yesterday. Threw up 13 times in 9 hours. Was a long day and night.

Today is CD1. I had a gut feeling when he lines were so light it wasn't gonna last. I'm just glad it's ended quickly. My mmc dragged on forever.m resulting in surgery. Glad to avoid that this time.

Have to talk with OH when she gets home, but we will probably try this month! Mostly because we can't wait a cycle as we want to avoid a birth date over the holidays so would have to skip March and Maybe April as well. So if we don't try this month we would have to wait a bit.

Hi kylas, what a rough couple of days it's been for you, hope your oh and dd feel better soon.

So sorry it ended in a chemical and it's cd1 but I'm really glad you want to try again. I've had the same thoughts about a Christmas baby and a Nov baby would be really close to ds birthday but I don't think I can not try for those months. I missed Oct/Nov for a lot of reasons and it was SO hard!

I'm sorry Kyla, was really hoping it wouldn't be a chemical for you, but glad your wait to see what's going on is over and you can move forward for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->