3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

SamiraNChris

Hayden & expecting #2 :D
Reaction score
Please note all names in Green = on Team Yellow! the yellow text was hard to read! x

154 Beautiful Baba's so far!!!
47 Team Blues - 2 SETS TWINS!
47 Team Pinks
29 Team Yellows

12 not known
2 Beautiful Angels - RIP Madison & Riley Rae

*3rd July*
Misstrouble19 - Shell BORN 30TH JUNE - BABY RHYS

*4th July*
My4thmiracle

*6th July*
CeeCee2010 BORN 29TH JUNE - BABY JESSICA
Lady_t_0 - Natasha

*7th July*
Mum2miller (C Section booked) BORN 29TH JUNE

*10th July*
Yasmin13
Twinkle22 - Joanne

*11th July*
Stucknthecity
Rhirhikoz
Lizzies29
Emma 21

*12th July*
Samzi

*13th July*
CS_and_bump
Els1989

*15th July*
Melissasbump - Melissa
Shmeh - Catherine
Appu
butterfly80

*16th July*
Essie

*17th July*
Chands
Mar2010

*18th July*
Summerbreeze8
Popcorn11
Natalie85 (Used to be Coalie)
Kellface

*19th July*
KellyJelly92

*20th July*
BabyBoyle - RIP beautiful Madison, 17 weeks :cry:
Lottie86 - Lottie
E&AsMiracle
Hel_star

*21st July*
Dani86
Mummy1506
xKatie Tx
Firerabbit666
BabyNo1.

*22nd July*
SamiraNChris - Samira
Charlie189
Squeeker
Kazb25
Sarahfromuk

*23rd July*
Cariadbach
TTC82
Jenna Lynn - Jenna
SiBelle
Sweetally
Barbles - Amanda
Laila 44

*24th July*
LEW32
Krys
MommaBear90
babydreams06
Mommyjuly2011
Jaydalee

*25th July*
Emk10 - Emma
Eeyore123

*26th July*
SnapDragon
Geek - Rachel
Smallmcfry
xxMichellexx

*27th July*
Waitin4astork

*28th July*
Lea8198
Tidy room
DolceBella - Karen
Babymam

*29th July*
LisaBananaman
Mumof twoboys
Babbs34543
Marie_wills
Julymom2be

*30th July*
Stephi85 - Stephi
TaNasha - Natasha
Maybethisit
hevGsd
Angie79

*31st July*
Twilighter<3 - Charlotte
PeeWee2010
Anderson8
JShaw
Gem_x
Loveinbinary
DaretoDream
Love_Krystal

*1st Aug*
TTCNumbertwo
Emily86
GemmaRobinson

*2nd Aug*
Tasha - RIP to your beautiful baby girl, 24 weeks :cry:
MissDior (planned c-section)

*3rd Aug*
Stillinshock - Carrie
Ktree - Katie

*4th Aug*
Sequeena
Mafiamom
Babybplz

*5th Aug*
CharlieKeys
BattyNora
WendyG
xLisax
Milf2be

*6th Aug*
Vicki_g
AndreaBat

*7th Aug*
Leanne09

*8th Aug*
Peanut27

*9th Aug*
MeeMoo
Kristin2011 - TWINS

*10th Aug*
Weeplin
Paulies girl - Johanna

*11th Aug*
Ilvmylbug - Felicia
MrsFleet - Carrie
SilverWillow

*12th Aug*
Dena37
Courtcourt

*13th Aug*
ClairMuiri23 - Claire
Anjadoem
babyblessed

*14th Aug*
Llauren2
MissMummy2Be
Whit - Whitney

*15th Aug*
Flutterbylge

*16th Aug*
ProudMummy26 - Heather
xsarahbellax - Sarah
Mal

*18th Aug*
SarahC82
TTC DH FIFO - TWINS!!!

*19th Aug*
Nelle
Mothercabbage

*20th Aug*
Miniwilf2 - Lisa
Mrs P.

*21st August*
Clever_blond
Jillyb
PrettyKitty

*22nd August*
mrstacporter9

*23rd August*
Magicbubble
Stef

*26th August*
Blessme
Armywifettc
MrsKTB
*27th August*
TennisGal

Helloooo!!!

I started a thread in the 1st tri for all us summer popping beauties which eventually got so busy it got moved to discussions and its still going strong but im not sure if everyone knew this so i thought id start another one over in 2nd tri - hopefully the mods wont move this one hehe! Pleeease dont :p

Sooooo this thread is for all us girlies who are due in the mid july to mid august dates (I know some of the august girlies from 1st tri wont be here yet but im sure everyday more will come in!)

We have a lovely little signature piccy too which you have probs seen in a few ppls signatures:

https://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7619/beachbabysmall.jpg

so if you want it the code is:

https://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7619/beachbabysmall.jpg[/IMG*][/URL] - you just need to copy and paste this and remove the * from [/IMG*] to make the pic work :)

So when you post for the first time if you put your Due Date and il put everyone on one big post so we know whos due when :) and when we get to this stage say if your team pink, blue or yellow and il change your name to that colour :D

Hellooo! im Samira and im due on the 22nd July! im 24 and my OH is 25, we were TTC for over a year down to OH having spermy probs and we were told we were unlikly to conceive so our baba is a wonderful miracle to us! xxxxx

Hi Samira. I'm not officially over here yet but I wanted to stick my nose in ;-)

28th July. Blue or pink is good for me :)

Hi Samira. I'm not officially over here yet but I wanted to stick my nose in ;-)

28th July. Blue or pink is good for me :)

Heyyy i did the same when i was almost 14 weeks hehe! hurry on over :D xx

Hi! Im not really meant to be over here yet but cant help having a nosey in second tri! :) Hi im Charlotte, due 31st July and i dont mind either pink or blue but will be finding out! xxx

Hi! Im not really meant to be over here yet but cant help having a nosey in second tri! :) Hi im Charlotte, due 31st July and i dont mind either pink or blue but will be finding out! xxx

Heyyy!!!! yay lots of familiar faces!!!! i think il leave the what we want bit out as will take a long time if i do it for everyone! il wait till we know for colours hehe! xx

heyy!!!! awww yay we can put a colour up already!!! so how is everyone! i havent concentrated at work all day been on here hehe!

Ive vowed to start eating healthy now! i went to tesco before work this morning and bought 5 apples, 5 kiwis and 5 biiig oranges (YUM my fav) so i eat 1 of each a day at work!!! hopefully I can keep it up! :blush:

I live at my OH's mums at the mo and she isnt the healthiest of people so its been hard to eat well - i dont get home from work till last in the house so I never get to cook which most ppl would say yay to but I miss cooking me and my OH our meals and going food shopping each week and planning our dinner for the week etc! how sad!!!

thankfully we are moving out to temporary accomodation in a couple of weeks and then moving back to our house in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGHTMARE! moving either with a new baby or massivly pregnant!!!!!

Anyone else been good with their eating or been useless liek me lol x

I feel a bit like you, me and OH are going to be doing up a house that needs a lot of work to it and then moving in literally weeks before the babies born! i hope the nesting instinct sets in haha! DIY work when heavily preg isnt a good idea lol xxx

Hi
Sorry I didn't get to join the 1st tri group so I'll join you lot now if that's ok :)
I'm due 23rd July,kinda hoping it comes on the 24th,then baby and my dd will be 3yrs 1month exactly apart!

I feel a bit like you, me and OH are going to be doing up a house that needs a lot of work to it and then moving in literally weeks before the babies born! i hope the nesting instinct sets in haha! DIY work when heavily preg isnt a good idea lol xxx

Ahh weve done the rennovation thank god in our house last summer! its beautiful and then we decided we wanted to save some money so rented it out for a year not thinking we would get preg so quickly!!! and then we did and the tennants are from canada so we cant even ask them nicely to move out early as they have nowhere to go!!!!

how easily plans get change completely at the blink of an eyelid!!!! xx

Hi
Sorry I didn't get to join the 1st tri group so I'll join you lot now if that's ok :)
I'm due 23rd July,kinda hoping it comes on the 24th,then baby and my dd will be 3yrs 1month exactly apart!

heyyy!!! congrats hunni!!! your a day after me :D bring on the summer! xx

Hi everyone! I'm Stephi and i'm due on 30th July with my first child :) We didnt think we were able to have children of our own so this child is a huge miracle for us :) Congrats to all the other Midsummer Mummies! :) x

Hi everyone! I'm Stephi and i'm due on 30th July with my first child :) We didnt think we were able to have children of our own so this child is a huge miracle for us :) Congrats to all the other Midsummer Mummies! :) x

Hey hunni! biiiig congratulations to you and your OH with your miracle! :happydance::cloud9:xxxx

Dont know when im supposed to come over from 1st Tri, but here I am anyways.

I'm Natasha and my EDD is 30 July!

Dont know when im supposed to come over from 1st Tri, but here I am anyways.

I'm Natasha and my EDD is 30 July!

Heyyyyyyyy!!!! how are you hunni fellow 1st tri dreamer LOL! loving all the familiar faces! xx

I'm moving over to second tri too (event though I think we're supposed to wait until 14 weeks). I'm due on August 1st with my second and can't wait to find out if we're pink or blue!!!

I'm moving over to second tri too (event though I think we're supposed to wait until 14 weeks). I'm due on August 1st with my second and can't wait to find out if we're pink or blue!!!

Welcome hunni!!!!! our first august girlie hehe! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->