3rd baby bump

EmmaFTM

Reaction score
When did you start showing with your third? I'm only 4+2 and feel so bloated but have been told to expect a bump early as this is my third pregnancy. Is there much truth in that? And, if so, how early?

I'm almost 14w with baby #3 and look about 25 weeks 😫

I'm 10 weeks with baby #3 and definitely look more pregnant than I am! Feel like I'm already showing and I'm still in first tri.

I wonder if it's why I'm getting crampy feelings as my body is adjusting sooner and stretching is happening early. Very in tune with my body this time round and also extremely anxious as have two little ones very excited about the prospect of a new brother or sister. I'm analysing every feeling/symptom right now.

Congrats on your third!

My bump seems to have made an appearance! I'm 11 weeks, with my 3rd. I had bloating really badly up until about 8/9 weeks. X

Congrats! I'm 4+5 with my third and omg, the bloat! I had to wear a size up in jeans yesterday, when I wore my regular ones the day before I was so uncomfortable I clung stand it!

Congrats! I'm 4+5 with my third and omg, the bloat! I had to wear a size up in jeans yesterday, when I wore my regular ones the day before I was so uncomfortable I clung stand it!

I'm a day behind you! It's terrible isn't it, can't believe how much of a tummy I have already. All bloat, I know, but it's going to give me away soon!!! Need to go shopping for some baggy tops I think.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months Hun. X

My bloat has turned into a bump. I look like I am 20 weeks already. Its crazy how fast I am showing this time around.

Thanks! Same to you! Part of me doesn't hate the bloat though, it reassures me that I'm pregnant. I'm so paranoid in first tri. And yes to the baggy tops- I bet people will notice much earlier this time!

I showed pretty early with DS2. I can't remember with DS3. But pregnancy #4 unless I say something, you just don't know. But I have a fair bit of podge around the middle from 3 almost 9lbers and a love for chocolate and Starbucks...

I showed pretty early with DS2. I can't remember with DS3. But pregnancy #4 unless I say something, you just don't know. But I have a fair bit of podge around the middle from 3 almost 9lbers and a love for chocolate and Starbucks...

I love your last sentence so much. Chocolate and Starbucks ❤️❤️ Haha!

I'm 4 weeks 3 days ,with terrible bloating , I already look about 13 weeks pregnant.

I am 12 weeks and look like I did when I was around 20 weeks with my other two. Eek!

i'm only ten weeks and ever since my second i've had a belly :( i wish i was smaller and trying to work on it but definitely harder now that i'm exhausted being preggo again. Dh says i look like i'm starting to show but i don't know if its pregnancy or fat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->