3rd baby - forgot how hard first tri is

LoPanda

Mama to 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
6.5 weeks pregnant with our third baby and really struggling - seriously forgot how hard first tri is! Anyone else suffering too?

Feel constantly sick and so so tired, and so hard with a 1 and 3 year old to look after too this time!!

The nausea is really getting to me, its all day and I never feel like eating or cooking anything. I was being sick every day by now with my first too so I'm always worrying something is wrong too, especially with a loss a couple of months ago. Roll on that first scan and getting past the MS!

L x

I feel the same way except I'm only on my second pregnancy. Sick all day. Fatigue is horrible. I wish this first trimester would fly by.

Know how u feel although thank fully I'm not feeling too sick yet - I'm also 6.5 weeks with our 3rd. I'm have a 3 year old and a 4 month old and I'm so so exhausted!!
Having to pull out my smiley patient face from somewhere!
Feels like my arse right now! 😝

Only second baby here, but I know how you feel. I already feel sick and tired all the time and I'm not even 5 weeks yet! I did not feel this bad this early with my first.

This is my first baby and first tri has been so difficult I keep telling my husband, "I am NOT doing this again!" Haha. But, it's all worth it, and I know I probably will again some day. Right now, it's just hard to think of anything other than nausea, constipation, weird stretching pains, sore everything, food aversions, food cravings, extreme exhaustion... you get the idea. ;)

#2 on the way for me and I am sooooooooooo tired! Constantly, doesn't matter how much sleep I've gotten. I have hypothyroidism as well so that doesn't help matters one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->