3rd Clomid Cycle w/Progesterone. Does this look Positive OPK?

MamaBear1211

DH-30 Married Since 2007
Reaction score
I am on CD25 now, but this was an OPK I took on CD13 and it was the only one that looked good to me, but now I wish I had taken another. Does it look Positive to you ladies?

Attachments

• photo.png
    photo.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 6
Unfortunately it does not. The test line usually has to be as dark or darker than the control. If this was your darkest test, it may be possible that you have short surges and had already ovulated without catching it on an OPK. That's the bad thing about them... you have to take them several times a day sometimes to catch your "peak". I would get to :sex: just in case since the egg is viable up to 36 hours after being released so you may still have time to catch it! Good luck!!

It may also be possible that your body started to gear up for ovulation and then for whatever reason couldn't, so it may try again. I would keep taking them if you have enough.

Just saw my DR today. She said it was a negative on the pregger test, BUT she did give me 6 months supply of Clomid 100MG and Progesterone 200MG on CD 16-30. She said this is a good recipe for me and that I do not need to come in at all for any blood work or ultrasounds. Only to call if I get a + on a pregger test or if I have any severe side effects. So, I am pretty hopeful, I was expecting to be sent to the fertility clinic today since this is the 3rd failed Clomid round. Fingers Crossed. Baby Dust to ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->