3rd letter i help

Jewls

Reaction score
OK so I need to find both a boy and a girls name with the 3rd letter as a i.... Girls names are a lot easier but Im struggling with a boy so my current children are
Abigail
Oliver
Alice

So you get they theme lol I don't want anything too crazy as it's got to go with the other names x

Kailyn
Mai
Enid
Elisha
Alicia

Elijah
Caine

That's tough! I can't think of anything else.

Olivia
Daisy
Bailey - unisex name
Kaitlin / Caitlyn
Kailee
Hailey
Maia
Kaia
Raina
Raine
Lainey
Maisie
Paige
Faith
Tai

Brian
Eric
Saige
Baines
Kai
Kaiser
Saint
Kaiden
Zain
Kain

Ooo that was a hard one had to google especially for the boys names . Like you say girls seem easier !

Last edited:
Elinor
Emilia
Emily
Iris

Clive
Eliot
Neil
Otis
Reid
Tristan

Olivia
Daisy
Bailey - unisex name
Kaitlin / Caitlyn
Kailee
Hailey
Maia
Kaia
Raina
Raine
Lainey
Maisie
Paige
Faith
Tai

Brian
Eric
Saige
Baines
Kai
Kaiser
Saint
Kaiden
Zain
Kain

Ooo that was a hard one had to google especially for the boys names . Like you say girls seem easier !

It ended with a accidental theme I didn't mean for it to happen but now I feel like I have to do it for this one otherwise I feel like he/she will be not included if that makes sense lol

It ended with a accidental theme I didn't mean for it to happen but now I feel like I have to do it for this one otherwise I feel like he/she will be not included if that makes sense lol

I know what you mean ! Mine and my girls names all end in A ! Didn’t realise it until someone mention it . If this baby was a girl her name would have ended with a A too !

Hope you find a name you like soon x

I know what you mean ! Mine and my girls names all end in A ! Didn’t realise it until someone mention it . If this baby was a girl her name would have ended with a A too !

Hope you find a name you like soon x
Thank you got a girls name but a boys name is going to drive me crazy for the next 9 months I like Eliot but a lot of people I mention it too don't seem that keen on it x

Ahh that’s a shame Eliot is such a lovely name too !

Philip is cute too. Thought of that one after I sent you the others.

Ooh what about Griffin? I saw that today and remembered how much I like that name. (Can you tell I'm invested now? lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->