3rd pregnancy everything uncomfortable magnified

babytobe

Reaction score
Trying to stay positive here... but starting to feel terrible. I'm in my 6th week of pregnancy, third baby...

I'm starting to get morning sickness (although it seems to be occuring in the evening and at night). My body was already hurting before I got pregnant. My neck and shoulders specifically. ANYWAY, all that to say that now that I'm pregnant the pain in my body feels worse and I even woke up with a bit of anxiety last night because of it. I just feel like I ALREADY can't get comfortable sleeping. Between the upset stomach, feeling over-tired (working a physical job with two young kids), and the body aches and pains, I feel like I'm dying lol.

Anyhow I just needed to get that out. I didn't develop anxiety until last year about a year after my second was born, and it often would be exacerbated by physical discomfort. I haven't had anxiety for a long time now, so I was a little upset when I woke up last night and it hit me "WHAT HAVE I DONE". I am very excited actually and I had no issues with my babies and sleeping in general. It's just when I get overtired and my body hurts, my nervous system totally takes a toll. I'm only 32 and I'm quite a healthy person in general. But sometimes I feel like I'm dying! I know I'll feel better around week 14. That's what happened in the last two pregnancies. I can do this. One day at a time!

Did...Did I write this?! Hahaha. I have a 4yo, a 2yo, I work, and I am finishing my degree. :haha:

I am coming up on 8 weeks and the nausea has lessened. I have also been using the "Preggy Pop Drops" to ease it. It was so bad that I was just constantly burping and when I laid down, it felt like I might throw up until I fell asleep. I am waking up a lot in the night though and just feeling sore! At work yesterday, we had a 4 hour long surgery (Veterinary Medicine) and I kept getting so dizzy.

You are definitely not alone! My husband has joked that this pregnancy is going to be the worst as punishment for "doing this to him". :haha:

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I thought I was being ridiculous but I’m so glad you posted because now I know I’m not alone!!

The one thing I haven’t suffered with so bad (yet) is mobring sickness but everything else feels now like it did when I was in third trimester the 2nd time. The exhaustion kicked in before I even found out I was pregnant and the heartburn feels like I should be close to the end. I genuinely thought it was all in my head so I’ve just got on with it but I’m not going to lie a little nervous for the rest of this pregnancy with how elevated my symptoms already are at 6 weeks!

Now that you mention it, I keep thinking things like this.
I didn't test until I was 8 weeks along (denial :-= ). But I kept dozing on the couch, didn't want to wake up, and felt off.
Post test, my lower back is trying to kill me! My hips are now killing me, I can feel my stomach being pushed up. My boobs feel feeding ready... I could go on and on. Though the MS took off at 10 weeks.
And I am only 12 weeks.
My body has just decided to get all the preparation done 5-6 months ahead of time. :-k

You've done well you've got this far good luck and hope you feel a little better soon. Something like indigestion tabs may help your tummy possibly? X

I could have wrote this myself. I'm around 6 weeks and the nausea is constantly there. Some days I'm actually throwing up. My anxiety has gone through the roof. Hearts banging out my chest. Strange headaches. Fuzzy headed. Things moving in front of me make me very dizzy. This is just awful. Like I literally feel like I can't take any more. I feel so poorly and stressed out x

Did...Did I write this?! Hahaha. I have a 4yo, a 2yo, I work, and I am finishing my degree. :haha:

I am coming up on 8 weeks and the nausea has lessened. I have also been using the "Preggy Pop Drops" to ease it. It was so bad that I was just constantly burping and when I laid down, it felt like I might throw up until I fell asleep. I am waking up a lot in the night though and just feeling sore! At work yesterday, we had a 4 hour long surgery (Veterinary Medicine) and I kept getting so dizzy.

You are definitely not alone! My husband has joked that this pregnancy is going to be the worst as punishment for "doing this to him". :haha:

That is exactly something my husband would say LOL. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy too. I have to say it is nice to know I'm not alone though! I can't imagine having to pay attention for a four hour surgery! I would be getting dizzy too if I were you! I definitely can relate to waking up a lot at night and feeling sore. I haven't heard of the "preggy pop drops". Do you find they help? I'm not actually too bad yet, although I'm afraid it will only get worse. So far the best way I've found to mitigate the nausea is just to keep eating. Probably not the best long term plan haha.

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I thought I was being ridiculous but I’m so glad you posted because now I know I’m not alone!!

The one thing I haven’t suffered with so bad (yet) is mobring sickness but everything else feels now like it did when I was in third trimester the 2nd time. The exhaustion kicked in before I even found out I was pregnant and the heartburn feels like I should be close to the end. I genuinely thought it was all in my head so I’ve just got on with it but I’m not going to lie a little nervous for the rest of this pregnancy with how elevated my symptoms already are at 6 weeks!

You are SO NOT ALONE as you can see!!! It feels a bit better to know that, right? Misery loves company\\:D/. Hang in there! Hopefully we all get a nice second trimester to make up for a crappy first!

Now that you mention it, I keep thinking things like this.
I didn't test until I was 8 weeks along (denial :-= ). But I kept dozing on the couch, didn't want to wake up, and felt off.
Post test, my lower back is trying to kill me! My hips are now killing me, I can feel my stomach being pushed up. My boobs feel feeding ready... I could go on and on. Though the MS took off at 10 weeks.
And I am only 12 weeks.
My body has just decided to get all the preparation done 5-6 months ahead of time. :-k

Maybe it will be easier later if we get the crappier symptoms over with now? I have no answers, just empathy and happiness that I am not feeling crappy on my own. LOL.:D

I could have wrote this myself. I'm around 6 weeks and the nausea is constantly there. Some days I'm actually throwing up. My anxiety has gone through the roof. Hearts banging out my chest. Strange headaches. Fuzzy headed. Things moving in front of me make me very dizzy. This is just awful. Like I literally feel like I can't take any more. I feel so poorly and stressed out x

Oh Sammie I totally understand getting anxiety from physical symptoms. Thankfully I had to deal with it months and months ago so when it popped up the other night, it came and went fairly quickly. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but have you tried "sitting" with the anxiety, or giving your body full attention where it's bothering you? That's part of the strategy that helped me to be ok with physical discomfort when I had terrible anxiety. It took the fear out of "What is happening to my body and is this ever going to get better?". When the fear is gone and you just try to make yourself as comfortable as you can, everything gets a little more manageable. Hoping your stress level decreases and you can give yourself some time to relax and feel ok for the moment. I know it is hard. You're not alone!

Maybe it will be easier later if we get the crappier symptoms over with now? I have no answers, just empathy and happiness that I am not feeling crappy on my own. LOL.:D
Wouldn't that be great? Because if my hips are going to feel like this the next 7 months I might cry. You are definitely not alone.
Maybe I felt this bad with my first two as well and have just mercifully forgotten. Mother nature is a tricky old gal that way. :shrug:

Oh gosh, Babytobe, I hear you with the anxiety. I feel the same.... I wake up almost every night, somewhere between 1 and 3 AM, panicking about something or other. A lot if it comes from being overwhelmed already with two kids and my job... and now I'm adding a 3rd?! "What was I thinking" comes out a lot, despite being excited too. Just wanted you to know you're not alone :hugs:

Oh gosh, Babytobe, I hear you with the anxiety. I feel the same.... I wake up almost every night, somewhere between 1 and 3 AM, panicking about something or other. A lot if it comes from being overwhelmed already with two kids and my job... and now I'm adding a 3rd?! "What was I thinking" comes out a lot, despite being excited too. Just wanted you to know you're not alone :hugs:

Thanks for chiming in, BellaRosa. It is good to know we're not alone! And I've also just been thinking the last few days about how I usually talk through difficult things with my mom and sisters, or close girlfriends. Right now the only person I've been talking to is my husband, and he's a guy, so he doesn't quite understand! Thankfully he's taking up the slack and is awesome at carrying our "family ship" when I'm not doing well. But still I feel the need to vent and feel understood. So I appreciate the feedback from you ladies! I've also been wondering to myself, "why are we waiting to tell people?". I guess if we had an early miscarriage then I wouldn't want everyone to know. But I'd probably tell most people close to me anyway. I just hate feeling so terrible and trying to put on a happy face for when I see family and close friends! And this weekend with Thanksgiving will be challenging in that regard I'm sure. It seems just a bit too soon to tell everyone. By 9 or 10 weeks I'll be ready, but 6 or 7... I guess I'll just try to put on the happy face while inside I feel like total crap! The nausea is getting worse daily as well. I'm hoping it peaks soon. Good luck BellaRosa!

YESSSSSSS! I was okay telling everyone that I would be okay telling if we lost the baby - basically my support system. So my mom & dad know, my husband's parents know (moreso for equality there), and two of my closest friends know. They are people we would tell if we miscarried. I need the support (either way). I can't even believe that it will be mid-November before I'm out of first tri. I feel like people will be able to figure it out before then, just because of belly bloat with the 3rd baby. I already feel like I have a tummy! So, IMO, I'd go ahead and tell if you feel comfortable doing so. Give yourself that support system. <3

That is exactly something my husband would say LOL. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so crappy too. I have to say it is nice to know I'm not alone though! I can't imagine having to pay attention for a four hour surgery! I would be getting dizzy too if I were you! I definitely can relate to waking up a lot at night and feeling sore. I haven't heard of the "preggy pop drops". Do you find they help? I'm not actually too bad yet, although I'm afraid it will only get worse. So far the best way I've found to mitigate the nausea is just to keep eating. Probably not the best long term plan haha.

The Preggy Pop Drops are my life savers right now. Especially at work. I don't have time for nausea! :haha: They make the feeling go away within a couple minutes.

I have taken to snacking more for sure. Mostly on weird things. My kids are thrilled though with the variety of new, tasty things. :)

I think everything is heightened the third time! I felt exhausted and nauseous before I even found out - and I’m only 4 weeks!!! Like I just found out on the weekend and I already have symptoms! Not sure how I’ll cope when they get more intense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->