3RD PREGNANCY PLEASE READ

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls im pregnant with baby no.4 lost baby no.3 miscarried just wandering they say the more babies you give birth to the easier the next one is im its my 4 th pregnancy but will be my 3rd labour giving birth wanted to knwo what is it like 3rd time around i was 17 1/2 hours with first baby 5hours with the second will it be quick ????? would really appreciate it if you could advise me please cheers spunky xx

my first 2 were both 12 hours long,with lily it was shorter but i was induced with a pessary,soon see this time round with number 4

I was only about 6.5hours with my first, so I am too hoping my second will be easier and fast [-o<

But going by my families experience Spunky, all of their subsequent labours have been easier & faster, so here's hoping! :wink:

Sounds as if it could be quick again. I think majority of people are quicker with subsequent pregnancies. My first was 24 hrs, 2nd 12 hrs. End stage was so quick last time if you blinked you missed it.

Mummy2twoplusbump :lol: my Nan was like that, she fell on the bed moaned and the baby shot out! :shock:

Here's hoping! :wink:

Oh me too, I am going to be a nervous wreck :cry:

:lol:

I hope that happens to me too. I am considering epidural this time as the pain towards the end last time was quite bad. However by that time it was pretty close to dd arriving. Maybe this time I'll just cough and out baby will pop. Fingers crossed.

:rofl: Wishing you a good old cough for the event Mummy2twoplusbump :wink: :lol:

Thank you Tam :hugs: I'll keep my fingers crossed the same happens to you. I'm sure if men had to have the babies thats what would happen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: you bet your bottom dollar it would, or the male medics would surely find a way of making it more comfy for them :roll: Men, Pah!...who invented them, it certainly weren't us! :lol: :lol:

If men had babys pregnancy would last about a month and there would be no morning sickness, lack of energy , spending months like a beached whale etc. etc. In fact if men had babies the way we do the human race would have died out just after it evolved :rofl:

Sorry Jase hope we didn't offend, but most blokes I know are useless at being ill, at work our manager never has a cold ita always man flu :lol: Maybe your unique and just get on with it like us girls :D My DH has no choice as he has to look after DS and DD but if I'm home he's dying and goes to bed

your all biased :p
*mutters something about never should have beeen given the vote and how you should make him some pie and stuff like that*

i'm not threatened by a chicken drumstick and a pointy hat

:roll:

woman eh! boob jobs,botox,peirced nipples,bellies,clits,eyebrows and ears,byebrows plucked,bikini lines and legs waxed and they still moan that child birth hurts!

Jase said:
i'm not threatened by a chicken drumstick and a pointy hat :roll:

woman eh! boob jobs,botox,peirced nipples,bellies,clits,eyebrows and ears,byebrows plucked,bikini lines and legs waxed and they still moan that child birth hurts!

:rofl:

WELL it does hurt, wanna try putting a mellon through your little hole? :wink:

Thought not, and if ya do, we want pics to prove it & Layla's say so! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back