3rd round of ivf 7dp2dt anyone see ought ?

Congratulations sweetheart <3 So, so, SO happy for you!!!!

Thank you ladies :) !!!! Waiting anxiously for tmro morning now too see if they get darker torture !!! lol xxxx

And the cheapie :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 79
Thanks zoie tiny bit darker from this morning :) xx

Thank you , just praying for a healthy 9 months now :) !! Xx

Think I need sectioning under the OCD for peeing on a stick act !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 94
YEAH!!! I am seeing lines all over the place, congratulations to you!! I hope you have a long and healthy 9 months. :D

Omg congratulations betty!!!! Amazing progression do you remember my progression was like this I think you have bill and Ben both snuggled in nicely. Such great news you totally deserve this!! Xx

Thank you gemma :) yeah I remember I actually went back too your old test thread today ;) haha !!!
I wonder if both have snuggled just don't know hopefully I'll find out in 3 week :) bill & ben were both 4cell grade 1 embies on d2 t so never know ;) !

Hope your okay and your babies :) did you have betas gemma? X

Oh i have officially pulled up my stalking chair lol yes we are great thanks huni :) no they didn't do repeat betas just got one blood test done and my hcg was quite high I can't remember what it was though lol but you know deep down I knew I had them both with me.....oh it just seems so familiar I really think this is it for you and regardless whether it's one or two I wish you a h&h 9 months! I'm still going for twins though:winkwink: x

Glad your doing well hunnie !!

Thankyou :D

I don't get any beta at my clinic think I might Harrass my gp on Monday haha!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->