3rd time here and a bit of a suprise

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Hello,

Well I can't quite believe I am here, I have been on the mini-pill for just over 3 months. Last month I was posting in two week wait, because I was late on my period and convinced I was pregnant... and I wasn't, my period just came a couple of days late...
Jump forward 6 weeks and I am late on my period again, but this time, I don't panic, I don't have any symptoms, I just put it down to the mini-pill messing with my cycle... but figure I will take a pregnancy test just to put my mind at rest... low and behold, I am pregnant...

I am a little bit nervous, we have alot going on at the moment, and another baby although very much wanted, we are not quite ready for.

With my first two I had symptoms start before I even missed my period, morning sickness seemed to take hold very quickly, sore boobs etc, but I feel completely normal this time. But I understand its very unusual to get fals positives (I have tesed 4 times), so it looks like here I am...

So hello!! :)

Congratulations! I imagine that was quite a shock! H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! This is my 4th time here! 😊 We must be mad haha! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy xx

Congratulations! Each pregnancy is different, so the lack of symptoms could mean nothing!
I'm in the same boat. I have a 3.5 year old and a 14 month old and was planning to be done, but I guess being 39 years old, breastfeeding, rhythm method and not having sex that much wasn't good enough birth control. :dohh: I kinda feel like a dumb teenager, but if the pregnancy is healthy (1st appt on Thursday, had a miscarriage bt my two kids), the baby will be a happy addition. Trying not to freak out. :haha:

Congrats! We are having a little surprise here ourselves! :D

Hi and congratulations, I'm also expecting number 3 and it's a surprise too! Just found out this morning after waiting out the 2WW knowing we had unprotected sex the day before I ovulated! Completely not planned we were just very careless!!! EDD 4th Jan!

I could have almost wrote this post.. same situation although this is baby number 5!! On the pill.. had a scare last month totally stressed through all the imaginary symptoms, but wasn't pregnant, didn't think anything of it when I had few symptoms this month so not really stressed too much..

Got a BFP this morning after testing just to be on safe side.. well 3 BFPs haha its not quite sunk in, really bad timing and totally not planned but here we are!

Congrats to you and hope you have a fab pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->