3rd tri mummys.. who else is feeling reallyy tired??

tinkerbelle93

2 little boys :)
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with me.. I've felt fine and energetic throughout the whole of my pregnancy (well except the first few weeks) but now this few past weeks I suddenly feel exhausted all the time. Work has started to become really difficult for me and I don't want it to be because I'm not ready to stop or reduce my hours yet :( And no amount of sleep seems to be enough and I just don't have the energy to keep up with everything. Anybody else getting like this? xx

I doooo D:
I just can't be bothered to do anything and even if i go to bed early I'm still tired :dohh:

I do. i just wanna sleep. dont know where it came from couple of weeks ago i was full of energy

Yeah, it's normal and sadly it's what most of us go through when we go into 3rd tri because that's when all or most of our 1st tri symptoms come back.
I'm just glad that this is the last stage although I have 12 weeks to go :dohh:

Yeah, it's normal and sadly it's what most of us go through when we go into 3rd tri because that's when all or most of our 1st tri symptoms come back.
I'm just glad that this is the last stage although I have 12 weeks to go :dohh:

Ah I'm glad it's not just me. I think I've been lucky through my pregnancy with just feeling totally normal so suddenly feeling so knackered has been a bit of a shock :( Can't wait to feel normal again, I hope it goes away once the baby is born I can't imagine being this tired AND sleep-deprived! xx

Hmmm...for me I think I have the same amount of energy I had before I was preggo. Pretty much everything is the same for me though! But maybe it will catch up to me..

I know what you mean, no matter how much I sleep im just always tired and i cant even sleep much anymore, way too uncomfy! :( Iv still got a week left at work and I dunno how im gonna get through it, luckily they let me sit down most of the time tho :)

Yep I've been like this for a good few weeks now it just seems like no amount of sleep is enough I've even started taking a nap during the day :dohh:

I know exactly how yu feel...i take naps..and then even when i wake up i can barely keep my eyes open and as soon as my head hits the pillow im ready to say goodnight..but oh well..i guess its all worth it!

About two weeks ago the tiredness hit me. :( I was feeling great up until then. I usually get enough sleep at night but I still feel like I need a nap a few hours after I get up. I don't get naps, though, so I just have to struggle through.

Third was the worst for me. I just wanted to lay in bed all the time. Having a baby didn't help either. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->