3rd trimester and a bleed.

smileycelerys

Reaction score
On the day i entered my third trimester my body decided to freak me out, i had some spoting but thankfully it was old blood and the midwife assured me that all is well.
we (myself, OH and midwife) think the bleed was due to me and partner having sex a couple of days earlier so great... just as sex drive returns it becomes off limit. lol.

Hi ya hun, sorry to hear about the spotting glad you got an explanation and you know why. Did she say no more:sex: or just to take things easy from now on? x

it freaked me and OH out so much as i had been under alot of stress as we had been made homeless and we are trying to secure a rented two bed flat but we have to wait for the councils say so.. blah. plus id been carying heavy bags and things for my mum who had just had surgery on the arm, so we have just decided that as we cant change the other things we are just going to continue not having sex.

it freaked me and OH out so much as i had been under alot of stress as we had been made homeless and we are trying to secure a rented two bed flat but we have to wait for the councils say so.. blah. plus id been carying heavy bags and things for my mum who had just had surgery on the arm, so we have just decided that as we cant change the other things we are just going to continue not having sex.

Aww hun sorry to hear you've been really stressed lately. No more carry heavy things ok pass the buck to someone else. You have enough weight to carry around let alone heavy bags. If you feel more comfortable going without having :sex:then fair enough as you don't want to worry after everytime you do it. I hope your feeling better soon.:hug:

Glad that the bleed was nothing to worry about hun!

Glad all is ok with bubs, and hope your stress eases off real soon hun.
xx

glad everything is ok.

and this is why i am scared to have :sex:

:hugs:

Glad everything is ok now x

Glad all is ok now, try not to get too stressed though x

ive spent a good amount of time crying today, really stressed about becoming homeless on wed next week, its so hard trying to advoid emergancy accomidation, by going privet rented. as the coucil keep coming up with new things they need in order to process our rent depost loan application. things are really crazy atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->