• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3wks+5days spotting?

missielibra

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I got my BFP saturday and sunday. I'm currently 3 weeks and 5 days. It is the second day that I have some blood in my underwear. It's not there when I wipe, it's really just mixed in with the (TMI!) loads of CM in my underwear. It's sorta light brownish I want to say? It's not much, but I see it. It happened twice.

Anything I should be worried about? First pregnancy, and everything is giving me an anxiety attack! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I don't have an appointment until January 17th, so that gives me WEEKS to pull my hair out... haha

You can have implantation bleeding at this stage, all the way to 6 or 7 weeks. Brown blood is old blood, and it's just working it's way out. Nothing to be worried about :)

With my first pregnancy, my doctor stated that slight bleeding around the time you would typically get your period is normal and that you shouldn't worry about it. I would call your doctor for peace of mind, but brownish blood that's not a huge amount is probably not cause for concern.

It is quite common to spot in early pregnancy. Brown blood is old blood so it has probably just worked its way out. I'm sure everything is just fine :flower:

Thank you everyone.
I know I have a tendency to over worry. I think until my ten weeks appointment, I might worry at every little thing... I'm really hoping I learn to let go a little ahaha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"