*4/23 Test in comments* Pink or no?

TTC74

Reaction score
I know the second line is vvvvf but can I get some opinions on whether it looks pink. I think it does, but it's SO faint. You may not even be able to see it without a tweak. I'll post the tweak below so you know what you're looking for. Tia!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 98
Tweak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 59
Very hard to tell. It looks like something. It just be careful with those tests they're very faulty.

Sorry can't tell if it has color or not, I do see the very faint line though

Can see a very faint line but only on the tweaked photo. Good luck!

I see the faint line on the tweaked pic and there may be some pigment to it, but just a word of warning, I got pink fainty lines on the new FRERs and had hCG come back <1 several times. So I have stuck to Wondfos for the early early lines, and then FRERs to confirm if that makes sense.

FXed that this is the start of something for you, looking forward to seeing more tests!

Looks like a super faint line. Good luck on the next test. Your chart is lookin good too.

I see a faint pink line...however if it's a frer I think they do that. I'm so hoping this is the start of a bfp. (See how much I love looking at pregnancy tests...I pop in here frequently)

I'm pretty sure i got a false pos on one of those today. If you want to check out my thread. Those tests might be evil.

Is it pink?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 94
I am only getting positives with fmu, but I figure at 7&8 DPO, that's okay, right?

I see it on yesterdays tests as well as today!

I think it's pink too! 7-8 is super early :) Hope it gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->