4-5 days late for AF..

Natalie88

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm 4/5 days late for AF I'm normally like clockwork on a 26/ 27 day cycles.. I don't even feel like AF is on her way.
Thing is I'm getting negative pregnancy tests.. :shrug:
I'm having symptoms (been pregnant before so I know I'm not imagining it) nausea, sickness, tender breasts, sweats...
With my first I found out day before AF was due.. I've been testing every morning since 11dpo
Reading stories online about women getting their BFPs later, I'm just going out my mind..
Have any of you had this experience?

I'm currently 19 days late, lol. I've had experience with late bfp. I was 8 weeks before I finally got a bfp with dd#1 and I was six weeks with dd#2 and three weeks with dd#3.

Im In the same boat. 4-5 days late, BFNs and feel pregnant. I only tested after missed AF With DS, so i cant compare with early or later testing. GL!

It's so frustrating.. I just want to know if im pregnant or not lol

Next going to poas the weekend, spent a fortune on tests this week

Fingers crossed for you both x

I'm running abit late too!
Usually have a 28-30 day cycle. I'm on CD33 now.

I've been having all the usual signs that AF is on her way... But she's a no show so far.

I'm in the same boat! 4-5 days late. Fingers crossed for BFPs on all of you!!

Ive woke up and still no AF breasts are so sore today though, im trying not to test again until friday..
Any of you ladies tested again? Keep us updated fx crossed for us X

Same boat here too 3-4 days late, last tested Monday and got a BFN. Will test again at the weekend, as long as I get up nd go straight to the bathroom I can't test! Like you all I have had waves of nausea, spotting before AF was due, sharp stomach pains.
Good luck girls x

:shrug:

Still no sign of AF, got a test but I just don't want to see another bfn

Any updates girls?

Still no AF here either! I took a test yesterday and BFN?!?! I was shocked, I was so sure there would be a line! FX for all of us!

I took another aswel, sure I was going to see a line but no not even a hint of a tint of a line.. Feeling proper down in the dumps today just feel all over the place..
Our body's our soo cruel why can't they just decide what's going on lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->