4 & 5 Week HCG Levels

kiwialouise

Reaction score
I just got my blood test results back from yesterday (exactly 4 weeks). My HCG level was 71. I had a MC in January, and I'm starting to really worry my HCG levels are too low. I'm supposed to go back in one week to re-test. What was everyone's levels for weeks 4 and 5. Any input is greatly appreciated!

in one week?? my dr did mine every other day, cuz as long as it is rising ur good :) my first test at 4 wks was 498, but dont compare it, it all depends on the rise hun!

Sorry im not to sure what levels should be but just try to relax and not stress. I had 2 mc before my 1st pregnancy and i found out i am 4 weeks yesterday :) but im to very nervous. Please roll on 8 weeks.
All the best
Fingers crossed for you peeps x

We are all different - my levels today at just over five weeks is 3800.

Good luck to you xx

mine at 4w0d were 1300 but dont go by mine either cause I cant find anybody near mine. You couldve just implanted late so therefor your numbers arent as high. I had them drawn a week before and they were 13. So as the above poster said its not so much the number itself its how they rise. they should double every 48-72 hours

yea, i was thinking that a week seemed too long. I'll call them tomorrow to see if i can go in earlier. i'm trying not to over-think things, but i still hate all this worrying. good luck to everyone!!

at 4 weeks ( 2 weeks post conception) the "normal" range is 3-426 so 71 sound just fine!

congratulations! wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months.

hope this helps; https://www.pregnancy-calendars.net/hcg.aspx

Hey Hun, mine was 90 at 4wks 1day then 1345 at 4wks 6days and I had a early scan last week at 6wks 1day and saw a heartbeat :) so don't worry it's how they rise that counts xx

My levels at 4w1d was 321 so not toooo high, then at 4w5d it was 1535. As long as it rises thats the main thing :) x

Everyone is different at 4 wks mh hcg was 186 at 5wks 3days it was 6800 try too stay positive and dont stress it good luck ....happy n healthy 9months

My first draw at 4 weeks + was 321 and my next draw at 5 weeks 5 days was 7535. It's a wide range for normal though and it's more important how yours are rising!

With Megan mine were 86 at 4 weeks and 2 days later was low 200's.

Good luck! Happy and healthy 9 months!

At 4+ my levels were 938, but its all about the rising. The range is sooooooo vast at tis stage that is why they always follow up with repeat bloods for comparison or an early scan if you are close to 1500 (the magic number where you can see the pregnancy on ultra sound). Good luck and try to stay calm.

3 +5 24, 4 +0 67, 4+2 215...as long as it doubles every 48 to 72 hours:)

ok, so my levels went from 71 (exactly 4 weeks) to 1,188 (exactly 1 week later - week 5). i'm pretty excited!! :happydance:

Is there any reason to worry about high numbers? Especially if you're ahead of the chart's range and know that your date isn't off?
at 4+1 my hcg was 1700 and at 4+3 was 4,369.
I'm 5 wks now but haven't had another blood draw. I'm just wondering why I could be so high in the 4wk range?

futurephotos, i'm not sure...maybe twins?!?! did your doctor seem worried? at least they're doubling like they're supposed to!...keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->