4 BFP now this

S

Soanxious

After having 4 tests all positive and me worrying after my mc last october.

I have been having a few cramps today and had a tiny amount of brown discharge :'( im too scared to take another pregnancy test, I do have a Dr's appt in 10 hours and im scared if he does a test and it comes back negative or if im losing more.

I'm so sorry love, :( try to stay positive! Mild cramps and spotting are normal in early pregnancy. Keep your chin up, I know it's scary. Big hugs and we're here for you.

I'm so sorry love, :( try to stay positive! Mild cramps and spotting are normal in early pregnancy. Keep your chin up, I know it's scary. Big hugs and we're here for you.

Thank you xx but my boobs have stopped feeling heavy too.. and I just "dont feel pregnant" anymore... I was having heart racing and hot flushes etc and now nothing. will come back here tomorrow with what doc tells me.

Im 41 now and yes I have had 3 healthy kids but wanted one with my partner of 2 years and we just cant seem to get a sticky one.

Im seeing a great female doctor next week anyway so if this does not work out then I am going to ask her to refer me for some support.

Oh honey, have my fingers crossed for you. Some ladies do bleed in pregnancy and end up having a baby-I've seen it on these forums.
Ps-heard baby aspirin helps. Ask the doc about it when you see her.

I hope it's a happy result for you.

It could well be implantation bleed, try to stay positive :hugs:

Hi all thanks for the thoughts, I started bleeding this morning and went to my Dr's because I had some pain he sent me to the hospital. They done another pregnancy test it came back Negative and my blood count was only 18.

Thanks all. and Good luck to all the others out there that have just had BFP and babies on way xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't give up. After a storm comes a rainbow. After 2 storms I'd say the world deserves 2 rainbows x

Thanks all xxx We are going to try one more time.. so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->