4 boys!!!!

LilianA

Reaction score
I just found out that we will be having our 4th and last boy!! I have all boys and i always dreamed of having a girly girl... and dressing her and doing her hair and having a shopping partner and a friend forever!!
I feel like its all gone now! my dreams of a girl are shattered forever!
I'm sure I will love this boy to death but I just can't shake off this bit of sadness in my gut!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I can not even begin to imagine how your feeling, I've got three boys and was desperately hoping my youngest was going to be my girl. I know your right and you will love your Lo with all your heart but it doesn't take away what your feeling. Thinking of you x x

Hugs hun. I know it must be a very funny feeling but just remember you are going to have a gorgeous baby who is going to be healthy and love you unconditionally. That feeling trumps gender. Xxx

:hugs: for u xx I know exactly what u mean. I have 3 boys and find out 2 weeks tomorrow this is our last so u know I will be gutted if it's a boy which in my gut I know it is.
Don't know about u but its not having another boy that upsets me I love my boys and will always have love for another it's the never having a girl of my own. Hard to take. I find maybe shopping for some bits for bub and thinking of all the positives of another blue bundle helps. Plus u have a healthy baby growing in there which is amazing. Hope u feel
Better soon xxx

:hugs: for u xx I know exactly what u mean. I have 3 boys and find out 2 weeks tomorrow this is our last so u know I will be gutted if it's a boy which in my gut I know it is.
Don't know about u but its not having another boy that upsets me I love my boys and will always have love for another it's the never having a girl of my own. Hard to take. I find maybe shopping for some bits for bub and thinking of all the positives of another blue bundle helps. Plus u have a healthy baby growing in there which is amazing. Hope u feel
Better soon xxx

Exactly! I already love this little boy to pieces!! its the thought of never having a little girl that is a bit sad but now that I've slept on it I am over it :sleep:
I am thinking of going out and getting a few baby things to start with now that we know the gender..
I hope you get your little girl! let us know how it goes hun

Better soon xxx

Exactly! I already love this little boy to pieces!! its the thought of never having a little girl that is a bit sad but now that I've slept on it I am over it :sleep:
I am thinking of going out and getting a few baby things to start with now that we know the gender..
I hope you get your little girl! let us know how it goes hun

Thanku xx 2 weeks tomorrow I'll be sure to update. Enjoy ur bubba shopping! X

Sorry hun, it must be really difficult. I just found out today I'm expecting boy number three. Im sure having three boys will be great fun, but i did want a daughter. Hope your ok x

Thank you Diz I do love having 3 and we weren't trying for this fourth but when it happened I truly thought that I was going to get my girl!!
will you be trying again?

I found out I'm having my third boy today and I cried so much this baby wasn't even planned I was so happy with my two boys x hope ur ok Hun x

I have 3 boys already and soon Wel be trying for a fourth baby..I'd be lying if i said I wasn't scared...I too would really like a girl,of course if it's a boy it will be loved but just to have a daughter would be amazing.

:hugs: im finding myself in a similar situation. But im only just pregnant, with an oopsie and I'm hoping and praying this baby is a girl because i didn't want any more kids. But of course baby will be loved no matter.

I have 3 boys already and soon Wel be trying for a fourth baby..I'd be lying if i said I wasn't scared...I too would really like a girl,of course if it's a boy it will be loved but just to have a daughter would be amazing.[/QUOT]

Good luck hun! I hope you get your baby girl..do all the homework and try some girl methods maybe they will work!

:hugs: im finding myself in a similar situation. But im only just pregnant, with an oopsie and I'm hoping and praying this baby is a girl because i didn't want any more kids. But of course baby will be loved no matter.

mine was an oopsie too hahaha I went ahead and sold all baby stuff and gave away all the baby clothes!!! I hope you have better luck than I did in the girl department :winkwink:

I have 3 boys already and soon Wel be trying for a fourth baby..I'd be lying if i said I wasn't scared...I too would really like a girl,of course if it's a boy it will be loved but just to have a daughter would be amazing.[/QUOT]

Good luck hun! I hope you get your baby girl..do all the homework and try some girl methods maybe they will work!

Thank you x I have been looking already at some methods and hubby is willing to give them a try..so fingers crossed it works

I'm trying not to do any method to get a girl because I feel like I would be more disappointed if it failed. I have three boys and I really want a baby girl but I'm scared. I'm from a family of 12 and every one of my siblings have either all girls or at least one girl except for me :(

I know exactly how you are feeling. With my last baby, being told it was a boy destroyed me. I cried so hard. Not that I knew I wouldn't love him, but saying good bye to the idea of a girl was just devastating to me.

We are pg again, this time not planned, but we weren't exactly preventing either. I am going into this a bit differently. But I know I will still be a mess when baby comes as DH is getting the snip in Oct. if we find out we are having a boy. This will be final for me. But I am more prepared this time.

I had my 4th boy 2 years ago (20 th of this month) I'm not a girly girl but I always assumed I would have a girl too. I mean, who has 4 boys right? That doesn't happen! Except it does and it did. I can honestly say I love him, he is such a character and I wouldn't change him for the world. But 2 years on and I still wish we could have had a girl as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->