4 days b4 AF due BFN! Anyone?!

atleastthree

Reaction score
Ladies, had a BFN today on a 25mlU test even though we BD super early in cycle. Of course, LOADS of other symptoms (lots of CM, headaches, cramping, vivid dreams... ) which could be coz I spend too much time in TTC forums lol... Anyone else got a BFN and then a BPF later?

Hiya! I'm kind of in same situation as you.
I miscarried at 5 weeks on 29th June. As soon as I stopped bleeding, we started trying again. I ovulated last wedsnesday and been getting symptoms like belly n back pains, swollen, painful veiny(very sexy) boobs and I'm exhausted. Tested this morning and was BFN. Hoping I'm too early n that I'm not imagining symptoms cos I want it so badly...we've been trying on and off for 3 years.
Problem is,I was regular before but don't know when period due with having the miscarriage. Doc said I should be back to normal with my ovulation being at same stage in the month n my hormones dropping very quickly.
I hate waiting!!! X

my AF is due tomorrow but since last night ive felt like it's literally already here. you know that feeling that you get when AF is there and you have to go change in the bathroom? i have had that feeling since last night and it hasn't gone away. havent had any spotting or bleeding of any kind. i BD'd all through fertility days including O, so hopefully we get our BFPs this month ;D

lately i've been getting bfn on wondfo strips but ill use frer in the morning

Only major symptoms today: cramping & exhaustion... just like I feel before AF arrives. Yet why oh why have I been cramping for ten days straight?! Talk about unpredicable bodies! Just want to know and have it over with! #venting Planning on not ever testing again till WAY past AF (29th)... When are you guys due to have her visit? Xxxxxxxx

I'm so the same! Symptoms may be real or imagined and I am wasting soooo much time on the TTC forums. The days are going really really slowly.

AF due tomorrow or the next day. Tested yesterday (12dpo, mid-afternoon) but BFN. Very depressed so I spent some time on google and read on babymed (I think... too many sites, too confused!) that 50% of preg women have BFN's at 12dpo and ff said their average BFP day is 13.6dpo. I'm clinging to that! When is AF due for you?

With DD3 I had a BFN on FRER at 10dpo and then BFP at 14dpo xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->