4 days brown spotting, no period, BFN. HELP!!

buttercup78

Reaction score
Okay ladies, I am really confused.

AF was due on the 2nd and I thought she was here but I've had nothing but brown (with the occasional drop of red) spotting for 4 days. I POAS the day AF should have been here and got a :bfn:

I keep thinking any minute it will turn into a normal bright red flow but it just keeps up with this brown business.

Any thoughts? I'm starting to worry that maybe there's something wrong.

I think spotting before periods can be normal for some people. Since coming off the pill I've had lots of brown spotting leading up to AF, sometimes 5 or 6 days worth. It starts out super light and just increases each day till it turns into red flow.

Hopefully it's just a fluke for you and your cycle gets back to normal! I'd wait a few days and if your period still doesn't show - or if you have spotting next month too - ask your doctor just for peace of mind.

Good luck to you!

I am going on days 6 of spotting. It has switched to red spotting today but not any heavier than before. It doesn't even require a maxipad. I would guess thiseans I didn't ovulate this cycle? So confused. I occasionally spot the first day of AF but nothing like this. Should I consider thisy period and start my OPKs.

If this continues past Monday I think I ought to visit the ob/gyn .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->