4 days for af just want opinions :)

maia.r.

Reaction score
So my bf and I aren't trying but were also not preventing either. I'm 10 dpo and I've had tender breasts since O. Today for some reason they feel a different kind of sore. Just on my left side side my nipple feels really tender to touch. Even if I blow air to it, it feels extra EXTRA tender. I'm not sure how else to explain it. Is it normal to feel that just on one side? I've never had this kind of soreness before af. I also have been experiencing nausea all day today. And the past few days I've noticed that I'm going pee more often than usual. So much that I've lost count for how many times I went today. But I've also had af cramping for the past 4 days, then again, when I get them they only last a minute and theyre gone and normally they last longer and dont show up till the day I get my period. Could it beimplantation cramping? Has anyone experienced any of these and got a bfp? Or had all these and af still showed? Any advice please?!

I just went through this and got excited it may have been pregnancy. Test was negative :( give it some time and see if your period comes. If it doesn't within a week or 2 take a test. Just to be safe if it's negative take it again if it still doesn't start cause it could be just too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->