4 days late and negative test

Becca345

Reaction score
I think I ovulated 18th January as I have attached my ov test which was taken on 17th and looks strong. My last af was 29th December and my cycles are usually 28!s and like clockwork. I have done a pregnancy test this morning which was negative not sure what's going on.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
Good Luck hope you get your BFP, i was 3 days late this cycle, but AF came yesterday.

Thank you I was 3 days late with my little girl which was why I expected to get a bfp this morning being 4 days late

I'm 6 days late and BFN BFN BFN. Had a false positive on Thursday but doctors confirmed neg. No sign of AF. Feeling restless.
Have you symptoms other than late AF?
Baby dust to you xxxx

I am now 6 days late and my boobs are tender and I can see a few veins showing. I am feeling tired, headaches, constipation and lots of cm

Helloo Becca!
It was estimated that i ovulated on jan 17th, and my LMP was on dec 28th.. but my cycles, since october 2015 have been average 35 day cycles. so im kinda in the same boat as u becca.. and i am also getting BFN's!!! my nipples are really tender/sore/sensitive and have been this way for 12 days str8 now.. so i am hoping its a sign for me koz its the only symptom i am having. do u think we still have a chance to get our bfp? i hope we do!! xxo sending u baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->