4 days late, BFN, 15dpo!

steller198

Reaction score
Hi dears,

I've been stalking these forums for awhile now and thought I should finally make my first post. So, here goes... hubby and I have been TTC for a few months now and I finally think we may have gotten a little sticky bean. However, I'm 4 days late (never, ever late) on a LONG cycle (34 days!) and I just took another POAS (I'm a POAS addict, haha) with another BFN. I guess I'm just looking for a little positive push, there's no signs of AF yet and all the tests I took were cheapie dollar tree hpts... should I spring for the most pricey tests, wait, or what? As far as symptoms, my bbs (nipples) have hurt for the past week or two, I had a bout of thrush (which I never get), heightened sense of smell, headaches, and I even felt a wave of nausea one or two days last week. I know it sounds hopeful, but then again, is it all in my head? Ah, well, just wanted to reach out to fellow TTCers who may be in the same boat as me! :dust:

-Stella

Hi I'm exactly thesame! 4 days late but bfn, driving me crazy! Xx

I know it must be so frustrating to have no AF but no BFP either! I don't think those symptoms are all in your head. I would go get some other name brands of tests. I've heard that some tests just don't work well for some reason. Also, you might want to keep testing every other day because HCG builds very slowly for some women.

If you're not pregnant, there are many other things that could be causing it. If you've been under stress, then that can delay your ovulation. Or you may have a cyst. You could also be having an anovulatory cycle, but it doesn't sound like it since you're having symptoms.

Anyway, hope a BFP shows up for you soon and you get out of limbo!

Thanks, Calidreaming- I hope I get a BFP soon, too! Not sure when to test again, I'm trying to pace myself instead of POAS everyday only to get a BFN. I think I will splurge on a more expensive test - good idea.

jw1555- Any update for you? FXed you get your BFP!

Well I have spent all afternoon feeling very dizzy and nausuas so fingers crossed it's a sign! If this carries on think I'll test again tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed for you too Hun! Will keep you updated! X

Good luck! Just took another but BFN. Just had pink spotting. Late implantation? Hmm. I wish AF would make up her mind!

Omg I hate this waiting game! I had a positive OPK 15 days ago! My cycles are between 32-35 days today is day 37 no af and bfn. Yesterday was the first day I felt tryley exhausted (could have been being in the nice weather tho?) I have had really full (veiny) bbs... even my Dh noticed! And skin got really oily a few days ago.
I have read that your period sometimes needs to be 5 days late to really see a positive.... idk im waiting til Thirsday to test again! GL to you and sticky baby dust!

Oh no sorry Stellar! You know I used to be regular always 32 day cycle and then one randon 35 day cycle..... I started having that every other month. But atleast now I know my pattern. Good luck and baby dust for this next cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->