4 days late for AF, pregnancy symptoms, negative tests

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I have had regular periods since my ds2 was born, and this last cycle was our first TTC and today is supposed to be my last day of AF but no sign at all. I have been trying not to symptom spot but I have noticed a few things.. for one, my cervix is tightly closed, i have never noticed it being so closed at any point in my cycle since i had my 2nd vaginal birth. I have been having mild cramping for days but no spotting or bleeding at all, just dry/sticky cm. My sense of smell is also crazy, which has always been a first symptom for me.. I'm also super thirsty every day, usually I can go all day without thinking about drinking anything.

What is killing me is the negative tests! I know technically testing before a week after your missed period is considered early testing still, but with so many people getting positives at 8dpo it's hard to hold out hope. I think my tests are finally starting to become faintly positive but i just want a real line :(

Before ds2 was concieved I missed 2 periods because of an ovarian cyst, it was weird..but i had no pregnancy symptoms until he was concieved at month 3 of no AF..but i really feel pregnant now.. i hate waiting! :dohh:

Hey love, I am not late yet but I am right with you on the faint lines and questionable tests. I just want to know and get pass the anxiety. I really hope that you get your BFP soon, because your symptoms sound promising. Fx love.

Thank you, I hope you get yours soon too. Waiting is so hard, and the searching and searching for a line! I really just want an answer. AF doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight, had lots of cramping today and felt like I should be starting but not at all. Come on BFP, I'm 95% sure you're in there! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"