4 days late for period, ntnp, negative tests!

bebedreamr

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!
DH and I are trying for baby number two. We started NTNP this past month, and now I am on cycle day 32 with an average 28 day cycle. Since having my DD 2.5 years ago my periods are all over the place. I have had bloodwork and a transvaginal ultrasound- my thyroid is border line abnormal but all else points to me being ok.

I am going crazy right now. I am 4 days late, cycle day 32, no period, 6 negative pregnancy tests (lol) and we are scheduled to go on our honeymoon to jamaica in a week to an all inclusive. We had planned it for a time when I wouldn't be on my period, but AF is playing tricks on me! I don't want to drink if I'm possibly pregnant and I also don't want my period when we are supposed to be making a baby!

So is it unlikely I am pregnant? Any other ladies with irregular periods who are trying? How do you cope with the insecurity of wondering if you can conceive? I think I just need support and others stories so I don't feel so alone with my situation. Thanks ladies!

You may have ovulated late causing the late af, or your hcg levels may not yet be high enough. As for the irregular periods, did you go on the birth control pill after you had your dd? I actually used to have irregular periods until i went onto the pill. Then they got regulated.

Thank you for your response!

I did go on BC a while back but it aggravates my anxiety and so I stopped after 2 months of taking it. I have sadly had irregular periods since then :(

Hopefully AF comes soon and we can start again. If I O'd late then I am unliky pregnant :(

I wish I could put this out of my mind and not think about it. I think the worst part is I wanted to try on our honeymoon, so I wish AF would get going already so she is out of the way when we head to jamaica next week!

Have you talked to your doc about trying a different form of birth control or a different brand of pill? Hopefully something can get figured out soon. I know its hard to get preggers when you dont know exactly when af is supposed to come. As for Oing late you still could become preggers if it was timed during your fertile time. So you never know. Me and my dh are ntnp until january because it was just becoming too stressing with all the bfns for a year. So we chose the relaxed approach. Hopefully you either get the bfp or af answer before your honeymoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->