• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4 days late! Going crazy! .... Anyone had late BFP?

sam3starxx

Expecting baby no 2
Reaction score
Wow its good to be back, i used this site all the way through with my son who is about to turn 6 in 3 weeks and really recommend it! We have decided to start trying again, not pro-actively but not using contraception, so when it happens it happens ... however ...

I miscarried August just gone, then September period came as normal, now I am 4 days late, not a single symptom! My boobs always hurt before AF, but I have no symptoms other than completely exhausted all the time, just want to sleep at my desk at work constantly!
I have done so many pregnancy tests and all BFN, cheap ones and first response ones!

I have never been late or missed a period, i am going crazy! I don't feel pregnant but also do not feel AF will be arriving anytime soon! Went to GP yesterday she said to leave it another week if still negative then they'll get me in for an examination. They would not do a blood test.
(Also p.s. she said do not waste money on expensive tests, cheap ones are fine and usually work better).

I have a history of CIN 3 cells and had various loop biopsys and laser treatment so I have no idea where my mind is at yet! :cry:

Has anyone ever felt like this, zero symptoms but then got a BFP finally?

(Sorry try to keep it short - failed) :dohh:

Did you track ovulation? Its quite common for a miscarriage to throw a couple of cycles out of wack, im very sorry for your loss x

Did you track ovulation? Its quite common for a miscarriage to throw a couple of cycles out of wack, im very sorry for your loss x

Thank you 😊. No I never tracked it, we are not desperately trying, we came off contraception and are just letting things happen, so I'm not charting, did that before and it stressed me out.

I'm always every 27/28 days have been for years, and assumed with September period coming on time and being fine from the august miscarriage I was very early 4 weeks it was in my right side doctor said when scanning, that this period wouldn't go of cycle as it should follow ok from September. A small part of me is hoping I am pregnant and HCG levels are just not reading yet but I hate not knowing! I would rather the period or a BFP! I hate this inbetween bit lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"