4 Days Late- Should I test Tomorrow Morning?

missrach

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
I've been off BC for 2 months now. The past 2 months, AF has been on time (28 days). This month, I am now 4 days late, no spotting, and no regular PMS Symptoms that I've gotten the last 2 months.

For the past 3 days, I've been having these poking, pinging feeling in my lower abdomen (like lower lower). Yesterday I felt achy, warm, and flu-ish with a headache. I've wanted to wait as long as I can, however, my husband is about to leave for work for a week and I wanted to know before that to tell him :)

What do you all think?

Test right now, lol! I'm probably the wrong person to ask because i would have started testing well over a week ago :). If you are pregnant it should show by now no matter what time of day you test.

I've tested before too early and I don't like BFNs! haha so I was trying to wait as much as possible.

I agree with BunnyN - now! :lol:
I definitely couldn't have held out as long!!

At some point your going to have to face that test!! You can do it!

Ok I caved and I tested... BFN.... Could it be different in the morning?

Aw sorry hun. It is possible its too early. Usually a test would show by now but maybe you ovulated late so you are either going to get af late or you are pregnant and its too early to test. The best thing would probably be to wait another 2 or 3 days and test again if af doesnt show.

Hiya ladies , I hope you don't mind me jumping in on the thread :)

I'm in abit of a pickle at the moment , my partner and I have been trying for baby no.2 , I ov'd on 13-14th April and since then iv had all sorts of symptoms , even sat there crying the other morning over someone sitting in sheldons spot ( the Big Bang theory to show) haha how bad is that ?! my temps have stays high since ov(the last 18 nearly 19 days) I'm 5 days late & iv taken a few tests a day but they are all coming back negative , I haven't changed anything in my routine, I haven't had any stress or anything that can cause af to be late , iv spoke to my doctor but they won't do anything until I'm close to missing my next period , I'm so confused as to what's going on . If anyone can help or give any advice that would be appreciated :) I can post a link to my FF chart too if people want to take a peek :) x

If ovulation is confirmed with the temp rise, and 18 days later your temp is still up, its looking very good for you... the ONLY reason to miss a period if you did ovulate is pregnancy. Your luteal phase isn't normally 18 days long is it? You may just have lower levels of hcg at the moment. Test again in a few days with a sensitive test and hopefully you'll get your bfp. If the doctor won't do a blood test till your next period is late, (if it was me), I would go in and just say I got a weak positive and ask for bloods to confirm. Thats just me though, I couldn't go another 4 weeks without knowing. But if AF doesn't come and temps are still up, then congratulations are in order. :) Can you post your chart link?

Thank you for the reply :) no it's not , it's normally 14-15 days :)
Iv been using all sorts of brands from cheap one step , boots , super drugs , frer, CBD
Ah my doctors are horrendous, if they can get away with out doing anything they will , having blood tests done are like next to impossible to get in the uk for pregnancy , it's driving me soft and it's only been 6 days haha , it would be nice to get that BFP on Thursday , it'll be a nice little surprise on my partners birthday :D
I sure can , hope I do this right
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/634749/

Have you tested again? Chart is starting to look triphasic to me!

Have you tested again? Chart is starting to look triphasic to me!

Sorry completely forgot to check this , Ah im going mad at the moment , 11 days late , dtd this morning and i had some spotting , all negatives so far , i thought maybe i could have been pregnant with twins and the tests aint picking up the hcg , tried watering the sample down but it was still negative ,one could hope n all, iv only had positives with frer and boots own strips , i dont know if i should believe those two tests or not but so confused. I was thinking about booking into see my gp on cycle day 60 so 20 days away , hopefully they can shed some light onto the situation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->