4 days late, some symptoms, and confused

Kmurph

Reaction score
I’ll try to keep a kind of long story short...we have been trying to conceive for 4 or 5 months now. I’ve been using an opk since June (2 months/cycles). I got 3 days of positive LH strips and we BDed 5/7 days during my fertile window, including my peak day. There may have been some spotting 7dpo and I started to feel a different kind of queasiness a couple of days later. We were on our honeymoon so I chalked it up to travel and vacation diet, but part me also felt like I was pregnant. I also have tugging around my belly button, bloating, super sensitive sense of smell, and mild AF like cramps

I was due for AF on 8/7 (cd 26), but when it didn’t come it kept getting bumped until 8/10 (cd 28). Brown watery spotting started right on the 10th and I thought I was out. AF never came and now I am 4 days late. I’ve taken maybe 5 hpts of different brands and all were BFNs. Today a FRER can our with a clear white line. Going to test again tomorrow morning but any thoughts? When should I make a dr’s appt?

Thanks!

Blood test today was negative but I’m still holding out hope. I’m super regular so this is not normal for me at all

I didn't get a bfp until 10 days late for AF with my last pregnancy. My test at the drs also came back negative (urine, not blood)

Good luck. I hope you find out either way soon!

Thank you for the hope! 😊The nurse at the ob-gym said it’s not uncommon to miss a period occasionally, but I know it’s not normal for me. I’m going to wait a few more days and test again at home.

I just commented on another post about this. Probably like 6/7 years ago, I was a week late with my period (also super regular. Every 28 days on the dot type of girl). I took a few tests and they were negative so they had me come in for blood work and I had to use their bathroom right after and there was the witch! I think it was stress related as my husband was having some mental issues going on. Hopefully your turns into a bfp though!!

Oh wow!! That is insane. Does your doctors know why it would be that late?!

Oh im sorry I didn't update!

I ended up with BFP 25th Aug 2018 (dpo14) but it turns out I wasn't late I hadn't ovulated until cd27 when af was normally due so way out the norm for me but then I started bleeding 26th Aug 2018 (dpo15) when AF would have been due if not pregnant. So I had a mc. My gp said I was 5-6 weeks due to last period but I was only 2 weeks but going from ovulation not last period. Gp would have classed this a 4 weeks from last period if I didn't ovulate two weeks late! xx

Oh im sorry I didn't update!

I ended up with BFP 25th Aug 2018 (dpo14) but it turns out I wasn't late I hadn't ovulated until cd27 when af was normally due so way out the norm for me but then I started bleeding 26th Aug 2018 (dpo15) when AF would have been due if not pregnant. So I had a mc. My gp said I was 5-6 weeks due to last period but I was only 2 weeks but going from ovulation not last period. Gp would have classed this a 4 weeks from last period if I didn't ovulate two weeks late! xx

I’m so sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->