4 days late, still BFN???

Sproglett

1 ds and cooking a peanut
Reaction score
for those of you that don't know me, I'm Sally, 26, 1 baby boy after 3 losses (mmc, ectopic and mc)
My baby boy will be 1 on 4th August and my dh and i have decided we want to ttc another baby.
If I'm honest we have not used contraception since the birth of our son, relied on "pulling out" and breastfeeding (naughty i know, but we wouldn't have minded a small age gap).
We decided in may i would go back on my medication to assisted me to hold onto a pregnancy tat i had to take with my son and that we would start "trying"; I was due on on Monday, it is now Thursday, no sign of AF and still no BFP, i am really concerned that i am pregnant and that it is ectopic again as HCG levels do not rise properly with ectopic - didn't know where else to turn and this forum really helped me when i was pregnant with my son.

I would wait another few days as it may be two early to pick anything up hunx

I know what you mean, will be booking in at my drs by Monday if I still get BFN, in all of my previous pregnancies u tested a day or 2 before AF was due (impatient lol) and they showed up. I'm so concerned it's gonna be ectopic again. Since my ds was born I have had 4 cycles (first one was when my DS was 8months due to breast feeding) this should have been my 5th. My full cycle length has been 28-29 days long so I know something isn't right.
If I do get a BFP, I will be scanned at 6-7 weeks anyway to endure baby is in the right place due to my precious ectopic, and if they don't see anything, I will be scanned again 2 weeks later.

Did you get a positive yet or AF?

I am 3 days late tonight, going on four. I have all sorts of cramps and signs driving me nuts, but no positive. :s

Yeah AF arrived late Thursday night :-( booooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"