4 days of positive opks... Again

Tetkoski

Reaction score
I posted the other day but it got deleted and now I'm back on my old account. I believe I had a positive opk cd 10 (March 1st) but I'm new to opks so slightly confused. I am now getting REALLY positive ones for the past 4 days (cd 19-22). I do not temp. But I do have an averaged 27 day cycle. I on occasion have mid cycle bleeding that lasts 3 days, not heavy. This cycle I had one wipe of light blood around cd 17. Just looking to see if anyone has a similar experience and actually ovulated late in their cycle. And hopefully all this made sense. Will post pictures shortly, and thanks in advance for input!

These were my first set with bottom test being cd 10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 20
And this set is cd 19-22(today)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 18
*** just took another opk to see and now its going negative.

Cd 22 and 23...?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi hun mine are same this last few days and I apparantly 5dpo!

Apparantly some just pick up the surge all the time, which isn't helpful especially as i first just got them and first thing I saw was almost positive ! So either that or your pregnant and its picking this up x

I am one of the few people that have periods like clockwork every 27/28 days but my ovulation is NEVER the same. It varies greatly cycle to cycle. I have had long surges in the past that have lasted up to 7 days. Usually with the long ones I ovulated later in my cycle, like around CD 18 to CD 22, and ended up conceiving two of my children on the long cycles. I've also had very short surges. One time I found myself surging on CD 10... just three days after ending my period! This month my surge was actually on time, on CD 14, and it was really short. It came as quickly as it went and had I not been testing 3x a day, I would have missed it. Anyways good luck to you and I hope this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->